Li Shenron "WIP?"

Best answers
wow the san aprooves, this model is indeed a wonder. Iam impressed and you have now inspired me to return to modeling... Thank you. I hope this model will be a great success.

-SaN'Jess

Best answers
real nice man, keep up the good work eum the second body pic, does it has longer spikes on his back??? cause it looks like it. But anyway great job who is it going to replace or don't you know that yet???

Best answers
dark slayer said:
it HAS a lot of wasted polys ~.~ and u really should turn some faces -__-
Sorry but it have not =/
When the model is skinned you will see why the faces of the legs are like that+ when model is released you will see how it really looked like :smile:
Picture don´t show everything =)

I modeled all his leg- muscels which you can see on the ref which I used to make the model =)
You will see what I mean when the model is released =)
The polys which looked wasted on his legs, aren´t wasted, that are legs- muscels!!! =)

UPDATE:

His A S S is very small! I haven´t showed it to you, but it´s really very small! I will make it bigger =D^^

Best answers
lol go to polycount or cg they will tell ya the same and u still didn´t turn some edges ~.~

Best answers
still doing a great job I believe you only have to create his feet (don't you???) and.... (this question is getting old) who isd it going to replace???

Best answers
dark slayer said:
lol go to polycount or cg they will tell ya the same and u still didn´t turn some edges ~.~
You was right!!!!!!!!!! :yes:
Sorry that i didn´t believe you!!!! I saved ~400- 500 polys!!
The model have same portion of details and is now low polier!!!!!!
Thx alot Slayer =) I should more often hear to you all =)
I will post next update today night or tomorrow I think :smile:
The update will include the finished model without skin :D :yes:

Best answers
That's good to hear :D but you still haven't answered who it is going to replace

Best answers
UsSj BrOlLy said:
That's good to hear :D but you still haven't answered who it is going to replace
Sorry UsSj BrOlLy :D
I don´t know who it will replace, because he is very big =(
The best model for him would be Frieza, but... Frieza is verrryy small and Li Shenlong is very big =/... If I replace Frieza I have to make all animations new... I think Buu would be good for him =) If I take Fat Buus Skeleton it must work I think^^ Than it will replace Fat Buu and Evil Buu >=)

Best answers
whoever its for are you going to have a soundpack made with it

Best answers
Cyfore said:
whoever its for are you going to have a soundpack made with it
Next problem.......................................

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :shocked:

I need sounds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ämmmmmmmmmmm do anybody know if I am allowed to use the sounds of BFP- Li shenron? And if I would be allowed, where I can get the model? Elementq4 (sorry if i have written your name wrong, I forgot it :D ) said he will upload the model for me and will send the link via pm or will post it in the forum, but he didn´t... o_O

Best answers
Kreshi, you can replace Frieza with your Li Shenlong. You just need to scale the model down in ms3d til it fits Frieza's skeleton. Then you scale up the model up by changing the $scale command in the qc file.

Best answers
Chireru said:
Kreshi, you can replace Frieza with your Li Shenlong. You just need to scale the model down in ms3d til it fits Frieza's skeleton. Then you scale the model up by changing the $scale command in the qc file.
If it works, the problem who it will replace is past :laff: :yes:
But next problems are the sounds ;/

EDIT:
Here is a temporary update^^

Best answers
Sorry for double posting, but I have to show you the model in 3D!!!!
Here it is: :smile:

<object id="MS3DViewerCtl" width="400" height="400" classid="CLSID:59131903-4A33-40D5-80C2-5242DD365AB3" codebase="http://www.swissquake.ch/chumbalum-soft/files/MS3DViewerOCX.cab#version=1,0,0,6">
<PARAM NAME="_Version" VALUE="65536">
<PARAM NAME="_ExtentX" VALUE="16007">
<PARAM NAME="_ExtentY" VALUE="12303">
<PARAM NAME="_StockProps" VALUE="0">
<PARAM NAME="URL" VALUE="http://www.freewebs.com/kreshi/lishenron.msz">
</object>

Best answers
can u stil make a Buu version sthough cause i use ur Black Frieza witch is a sweet model by the way...just curious great models

Best answers
Nice, i have not seen any Li Shenron models, but this is by far the best i have seen, i have no crits. Make the feet and hands, then lessen the poly count a bit, and it will be pretty close to perfect. Alot of effort should be put into the skin and animations, this model deserves it.

Best answers
Do anybody know if Li Shenron´s (with 1 Star Dragonball) hands and feet the same are as 7-Dragonball Li Shenron? o_O
Would be cool if somebody can help me =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom