Li Shenron "WIP?"

Best answers
He should replace frieza or buu and for a trans u could add the 7 blackstar dragonballs on his chest.I think ur shenron skin will easilly be the best skin ever afterall just look at the W.I.P its really looking good man.

Li Shenron is the strongest character in DB history he beat SSj4 Gogeta w/o breaking a sweat and Gogeta used I think it was a big bang kamehameha X10 rite into Li Shenron's face he definitely showed up SSj4 Vegeta and Goku.

Best answers
no no no no; he didnt beat gogeta; gogeta just played around too much and when he finally decided to kill li-shenron, he defused.

on-topic: the model looks good so far, but i can't really give crits until it progresses

Best answers
I agree with Darksun, DBGT is retarded but this is a preety good model ... you chould also make a Dabura from it lol :D

Best answers
Wahhhh!!!!! I need bigggg help!!!!!!!!!!! I need pictures of Li Shenron!!!!!!!!!!!! don´t matter whic perspective, I just need pics of him to know what details I have to add on the model!!!!!!!!!!!

Another big help would be if anybody can tell me how to make screenshots of an movie????!!!!

PLLLEEAASSEEE

Best answers
Well, there are a lot of pics of li shenron in the thread already....:)
Just check some previous posts

Best answers
Well i've got an old bfp li shenron model (really accurate) you could look at, and i'll take some screenies from all my gt episodes on my pc.

Best answers
Kreshi said:
Wahhhh!!!!! I need bigggg help!!!!!!!!!!! I need pictures of Li Shenron!!!!!!!!!!!! don´t matter whic perspective, I just need pics of him to know what details I have to add on the model!!!!!!!!!!!

Another big help would be if anybody can tell me how to make screenshots of an movie????!!!!

PLLLEEAASSEEE
Search for Hypersnap on google ... it has an option to capture from movies and stuff ... tho the unregitres version puts a stupid "captured with hypersnap on the top left corner

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you dont need any special software to capture from movies,

just disable any optimizations in place on that player, its slightly different for each player but it should be somewhere in its options/preferences

it works for me in WMP and realone

Best answers
I get side pics, here the update:

Polycount: 503

The model will maybe be after 1.2 released :\

Best answers
DBGT.. yes, I put "BallDragon GT"..

Kreshi that's very nice.. looks great!

Back From The Dead
Best answers
lol, that has a heaps funny looking smile. lol. but it looks good besides that.

Best answers
Darksun said:
DBGT.. yes, I put "BallDragon GT"..

Kreshi that's very nice.. looks great!

hehe, thx^^ Your models are too very GREAT^^

This model can open and close his mouth IF HE WANT, lol^^
I have to give him a tongue and modeled his mouth inside, lol^^
Joke, I won´t do that for him for ESF, because it won´t take sense, lol^^
Maybe, if I released it for beta 1.2 of ESF (if it any gets released) I will modeled his mouth inside too, that he won´t have an hole, lol^^ :yes:

EDIT:

SteveoDBGT said:
lol, that has a heaps funny looking smile. lol. but it looks good besides that.
looooooool, I used a Pic as ref, where he was very happy, because he thougth he killed Goku, lol^^

Back From The Dead
Best answers
make the tongue liked forked that would look sweet.

Best answers
SteveoDBGT said:
make the tongue liked forked that would look sweet.

looooooooooooooool hehehe^^
I think it would be very cool If I make a fan- fic model of him, lol^^
DB- models goes boring.... I have seen whole DB and DBZ and the best Parts of DBGT... DB gets boring.... I prefer fan- fics of DB or any other Anime, lol^^
Fan- Fics owns!!!! If i would make a fan- fic model of him, you would get the model faster and for 1.1, lol, if not, it can takes long time to be finished =))
Because Li shenron is really hard to modeled^^ (just for me, lol^^ for better modelers it is a walk- over^^)

What do you want that I do, lol?
1. Fan- Fic Shenlong
or
2. Li Shenlong

o_O

Force Pit Member
Best answers
hmm i choose 3..... :) ( 1 + 2 = 3) Hmm..... i dunno i guess it really depends on how the fan fic versino of him looks compared to the real one...

Best answers
SteveoDBGT said:
both, would be good.
Yeah, ****ing with brithney spears or Christina Aguilere would also be cool! :notice:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom