Li Shenron "WIP?"

Best answers
Because some suggestions I decided to make a Li Shenron^^
BUT I don´t know if I will finish the model, because I haven´t got any side refs till now... I am downloading some episodes to look how li shenron looks from the side, lol^^
Whatever, here some pics:

It looks ****y from the side right now..., lol^^

Any crits^^?

Best answers
Well i havent really watched DbGT but from a few pics ive seen its pretty good kinda reminds me of Diablo The demon dude :/ anyways the chest is kinda wierd looks pushed up

-AnThEm

Best answers
looking good. there are 2 different li shenrons. 1 with the #1 DB on his head and 1 with all the 7 DBs on his stumick, the last 1 is the strongest so u can make that as transform. ( hole DBZ/GT is done here in Holland :p )

Best answers
loogs very good but i think it needs a bigger head
and hat DA G said who will replace it?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
doesnt look like *li shenlong* as of yet... but i can hook u up with refs... and which form are u doing.. u should put the 7 dragonballs on his chest :)

Best answers
looks 100% the same as li shenron
just saw him here in DBGT in holland :)

Best answers
I don´t know if i will finish this model guys, so don´t have stress, lol^^
And thx for your good arguments^^

Ice Man said:
doesnt look like *li shenlong* as of yet... but i can hook u up with refs... and which form are u doing.. u should put the 7 dragonballs on his chest :)

And the body does look like li shenron... Li shenrons body is looking like that, lol^^

Look here:

I make all the strange details, lol^^
And Ice Man... I will contact you on ICQ because the refs^^ :laff: :yes:

And where should the DB´s be???? CAN someone make a DRAWOVER please????
thx :laff:

EDIT: How can I make screenshots from Movies??? I mean if i played for example a DBGT episode in my winamp or windows media player, I can´t make a screenshot of the "pic" just of the background... background-->black and ---> no pic........... WHY is that??? Can someone help me out with this ****??? please!!

Best answers
Quick suggestion.... Assign all the polies to one smoothing group.. it shouldl get rid of the lines in the horns on picture one.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heh i dotn have irc anymore just sign onto msn ^_^

and dbgt is shown on tv in holland? bah america sux

Best answers
looks like a good start to what i have seen on the pictures

semi-off topic: you are right ice man, america does suck.. we had the freiza saga like seven times before we got the cell saga. i dont even know why they edit it so much, we see people on the news dead and crap all the time, its not like a cartoon will depress us compared to what happens. heh

Best answers
"stumick"? wow..
stomach.

BDGT is ultimately retarded, but the model is looking very good! Nice Kreshi. :yes:

Best answers
lol darksun--you can spell stomach but not DBGT! heheh

on topic: what saga is that character from? like "cell" saga for instance

Force Pit Member
Best answers
lol headjuice... nice spam ;) Anyway, its about time some1 made this model, i've been begging my friends to make it for at least 2 months :) Hope it comes out nice, gl :) and i hope u do indeed finish it ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom