Level 3 and higher.

Best answers
If this has been asked before, i apologies in advance.

Any plans for increasing levels from 2 to higher?

eg.

Transformation;
----------------------------------------------------
ssj: Level 3

Freiza: Alien form & Final form

Cell: Perfect form & Ultra Perfect (after he blows himself up)

Buu: New buu & Kid Buu

Basically covers all 2 new transformation levels,
But;

Krillen:
Master R. suit
to
Armor (freiza saga)
to
Hair krillen skin.
to
His wife replaces him (android 17, he he ) :confused: :confused:

Vegeta:
Armor sj
to
Armor Ssj
to
Armor Ssj2 (training made his mucles look bigger in Cell saga )
to
Majin ssj ( no armor , just the boots)

Gohan:
Boy sj or saiyaman
to
Boy ssj or saiyaman ssj
to
Adult ssj2
to
Mystic sj (after great sword training.)

Piccolo:
Piccolo (cape and hat)
to
Piccolo fused with Neil (cape with no hat, dark shade of green)
to
Piccolo fused with Kami (no cape nor hat, darker shade of green)
to
Super Piccolo ( bigger in mass)

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It think they plan on including higer levels for all. But anything higher than ssj3 will not be in it because it ssj is the highest that was reached in dbz. ESF is not delving into dbgt or the movies.

Best answers
Um...I don't think Gohan had the ability to age 10 years in an instant :)
Let's not make these ridiculous. Remember how powerful transformations already are.

Best answers
Yea my mistake, don't include ssj4.
Just want to see new forms when levels are increased.
Not really interested in Movies or GT. Just the Z episodes are good enough for me.

Originally posted by Dr. Zaius
Um...I don't think Gohan had the ability to age 10 years in an instant :)
Let's not make these ridiculous. Remember how powerful transformations already are.
That's y i put the "OR" for gohan.

Best answers
Yeah, but you still had him turn from "boy ssj" to "adult ssj2".
And btw, there is no ssj2 right now, you seem to think there is
("Any plans for increasing levels from 2 to higher?").
Really guys, transed characters already wreak havoc as they gain more and more PL, it would not be fun to have ssj3 vegetas nuking the ENTIRE map every 2 seconds, ssj vegetas do that enough already.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"Big Perfection Cell" actually, he was Ultra Perfect Cell

Best answers
Ok this is how the new levels should go Axeile you are kind of off.
Now I am going to be very acurate about powers and stuff well transformations I mean, I have seened DBZ in Jap which is the real accurate stuff.

Goku:
SSJ
SSJ Full power (he faught sell with full power)
SSJ 2
SSJ 3
Maybe SSJ4 but im not really countin on it

Piccolo:
Merge with Nail
Merge with Kame (super namek)
Full power

Vegeta:
SSJ
SSJ version 1 (not no SSJ2 I will explain if its ssj 2, the only person whos ever reached ssj2 was gohan in the cell games and after that goku and vegeta reached it in the buu saga)
SSJ version 2
Majin Vegeta (which is SSJ2)
Full power

Gohan:
SSJ
SSJ2
Fullpower

Best answers
Originally posted by SSJ Shin Carl
Now I am going to be very acurate about powers and stuff well transformations I mean, I have seened DBZ in Jap which is the real accurate stuff.
Thx for the lessons shin carl. Now i understand the levels.
I like the show, not a fan, but love the esf mod.

On my examples of levels, they were just my opinions for the models (look. skins, visual, whatever u call it). Not the actual level increase in strenghts.
BTW, U can tweak the strenghts down at each level, if coders/designers do decide to add more model levels. Numbers are still there but the damage are less. So no Havoc there Dr. Zaius.

My main interest was Freiza, Cell, and Buu and their multiple transformation models. Like to see that instead of having to stay on 2 different forms. The rest of my eg. are just to balance out the stages in each class, just like ESF crew did with Krillin; from being bald to hair.

Sorry, i should have elaborate my opinion. ;)

Best answers
Well I'll admit if it's seriously re-balanced new transformations would be cool. I could see someone going SSJ3 and all over the map people stop fighting just to look at who's causing all the commotion :)
Ya know, big white explosions of energy, clouds streaking together, the works.

Best answers
i was just thinking...how everyone says that a ssj3 vegeta or goku would be hell for any one else...well vegeta dont go ssj3 but that is besides the point why not make ssj3 a "move" that takes pl...in the show it takes alot out of them...well that is my idea...

Best answers
Hey...that's a pretty good idea dude. I never thought of that....In Hyper Dimension (SNES DBZ fighting game) for example, Goku has a desperation attack where he temporarily goes SSJ3 for a move...That would be cool. However, it could be hard to implement in ESF...

Best answers
Hyper Dimension rules :D i play that on a snes emulator, sorry that was kinda off topic but it had to be said :D i like that idea about going to very high powerlevels and transformations as a move, it would definately take away the 'nuke the whole map with a generic beam' element away from a ssj3 lol. if you have it as a desperation thing which increased your speed and power greatly, and decreased your ki usage, but it slowly drained KI and Hp or something
that could work..... what does everyone else think?

EDIT: just sorted some grammer and spelling ;D

Best answers
What they are probably going to do is tone down transformation power when they do add in more transformations. For example, when you go SSJ as Vegeta, one Final Flash put in the right spot can knock out the whole map. While very cool, it doesn't fit gamplay wise, especially if there are 3 more possible transformations after that. What we are probably going to see is current transformation power applied to final transformation power, and current transformation power turned down quite a bit. In other words, to get the same amount of power that you do from transformation #1 in ESF 1.1, you will have to get to transformation #3 in whatever beta they put in more transformations.

Best answers
yeah thats likely, but hopefully you'll get a load more attacks on the way to make those trans worthwhile :D things are pretty overpowered beam wise anyway atm, i think it will be better when its toned down.

Best answers
Also could just increase the PL drain from being SSJ3 a large deal, so that he couldn't keep SSJ3 long enough for a spirit bomb, or multiple kame's, he'd be strong as hell, but he'd be charging much more often.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
there is no Ultra Perfect cell :S

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Abe Froman
What they are probably going to do is tone down transformation power when they do add in more transformations. For example, when you go SSJ as Vegeta, one Final Flash put in the right spot can knock out the whole map. While very cool, it doesn't fit gamplay wise, especially if there are 3 more possible transformations after that. What we are probably going to see is current transformation power applied to final transformation power, and current transformation power turned down quite a bit. In other words, to get the same amount of power that you do from transformation #1 in ESF 1.1, you will have to get to transformation #3 in whatever beta they put in more transformations.

I agree. It'll probably end up with SSj meaning like 1.5x Pl, SSj2 meaning 1.5x Pl, etc, while characters like Piccolo would get 1.25x pl, then 1.5x Pl respectively, something along those lines. No sense it making it so that somebody who has transformed twice can instagib everyone on the map with melee.

Best answers
Well I hope they don't weaken first transes quite that much. I think you could add another trans right now with 1.25*PL and nothing would get TOO unbalanced...I dunno. It depends on the map and character. What I would like to see is those desperation attacks as SSJ3. Let me explain how I see it. First, you must have large PL. Second, low HP. Then you can do a desperation which turns you SSJ3, or w/e for a short amount of time, giving you extra attacks and PL and stats. The problem is, that would make people very difficult to kill. So PL gain from killing someone would have to skyrocket. That's why PL has to be high to do this move...you don't want to gain tons of PL from killing noobs, just from killing people competent enough to go SSJ3/desperation. So if two very powerful people are fighting, one will eventually get hurt enuf to go SSJ3 or whatever, they'll keep fighting till one dies, the one remaining will gain monster PL, because they most likely will die soon after such a hard duel against a powered up enemy. Sounds good to me :)

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Hopefully they'll do just that. But then again, they wouldnt do it for a llloooooooonnnggg time:(

Best answers
Yup I know....I hope they start hiring more people (well hiring as in having them join without pay lol) for the team, so things can move faster and/or they can have more changes per patch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom