Let's just call her Sakuma

Best answers
Well here's a girl I drawed.
She isn't inspired in any existing character as almost all of meh drawings so I'll just call her Sakuma ^^ C&C?

Ok. I was having problemz upping the pic, it should be fine now.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the only thing i see wrong is that he doesn't have a knee, rest is ok

Best answers
^_^ I personally see nothing wrong with it at all, i think the character you"ve drawn is Very Beautiful, you obviously have Great Talent when it comes to Drawing, I cant even draw a decent stickman ^^".

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not bad. Although you need to work on the preportions of your arms. And the folds on her skirt of whatever its called.

Best answers
niobe said:
the only thing i see wrong is that he doesn't have a knee, rest is ok
yah, may be to round ^^'
Sakura said:
^_^ I personally see nothing wrong with it at all, i think the character you"ve drawn is Very Beautiful, you obviously have Great Talent when it comes to Drawing, I cant even draw a decent stickman ^^".
Thanx ^.^
Smurf said:
Not bad. Although you need to work on the preportions of your arms. And the folds on her skirt of whatever its called.
Thanx
Yeah, the folds, I know v.V' I started doing folds on clothes not long ago, so I diddnt expect them to be perfect :)
And the arms... ya think their too long??? o_O

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looking good, if i were u i'd start looking at some anatomy, cuz thats a great place to start, apart from sum minor issues, like the folds dont look that realistic and the placing of the limbs are slightly off sum places, however it looks good, so nice work :p

Best answers
davidskiwan said:
looking good, if i were u i'd start looking at some anatomy, cuz thats a great place to start, apart from sum minor issues, like the folds dont look that realistic and the placing of the limbs are slightly off sum places, however it looks good, so nice work :p
"great place to start" does my drawing look like a beginner's????? :O LOLz
Yeah I think its time for that now, I always been stubborn and willing to learn all by myself just looking at how peeps look like and such ^^'
Thanx for tha comentz ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like it. It looks cool but you shouldve drawin a venue as well to show where her feet is hanging from and such. But nice job anyways

Best answers
The whole pose looks a little siff because there's no perspective, no foreshortening on the limbs. I expecially think the right forearm looks weird in the position it's in. Imo you should have had it on the top of the knee facing straight at the cam or maybe a little more to her left. But that means foreshortening and yeah, its not easy.

Other than that though, i dig it. Nice pic, and nice cellshaded shadow effect too.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
O.O wow that looks great (all i can do is a egg shaped football :rolleyes: )
try to put a fiew shadows in the face round the nose and eyes would make it look 3D

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like the pic. But the fact that hes not sitting on anything (cuz of her, from my perspective, right leg is hanging from nothing :p) and i cant put my finger on it but her eyes/hair ... something is wrong. i know her hair is supposed to look like that. not parted in the middle but to the left. but something is wrong. something is distored.... or at least looks distorted. not big... but just yeah. if i find out what it is ill let you know.

::EDIT: HER EYE!!! ahaha her left eye is too far to the right. not the "EYE" its self but the pupil and colored part around the eye (forgot the name of it) it looks too far to the right. ug its hard to explain. you look at it and tell me what you think.

Best answers
i dont nothin wrong with it it looks good but u should put a backround

Best answers
Fire Phoenix said:
::EDIT: HER EYE!!! ahaha her left eye is too far to the right. not the "EYE" its self but the pupil and colored part around the eye (forgot the name of it) it looks too far to the right. ug its hard to explain. you look at it and tell me what you think.
Hmm yeah, lookin at it, I see what you mean, I kinda noticed it before but oh well ^^
Thanx for the C&C :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom