Let this be a lesson to all..

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
...and the bus driver was fired the next day.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Actually, it shoudl be a lesson to bus drivers that hitting kids = jail time.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Reminds me of my old bus driver Jimmy except he didn't do anything he would just scream at us.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dj^Swift said:
Don't mess with the bus drivers...
if that were to happen down here, (and most other places) its quite the other way around. That guy wouldve been carried out of that bus on a stretcher. he lucked out and got a bus full of pansies

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Although that kid looked stupid, the line "call the deputy again" caught me off gaurd..

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what an evil bus driver...... i don't get it thou why more of those dwaffed kiddes tried to gang up on the monster of child abuse (even thou it may have been scripted)

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't see why anybody would script that. What do you get out of it? A not funny video about something that isn't real? I'm fairly sure that was a legitimate video based only on the fact there's no point in it being false (the 'driver' could still go to jail acting or not in a video like that). Had I been on that bus I'd have attacked that driver, that much is certain, because realistically he's the only one that would go to jail. That bus just happened to be mostly empty and quiet.

Best answers
to me it seemed like the guy had enough of smart assed lippy lil turdlings

pitty, he should have waited for the deputy, but I would have loved to see him clock one of those brats out cold. The look on the rest of their faces would be one of enlightenment and fear...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I doubt something like this was scripted. All i got to say is if i was on that bus, and i was an 11 year old punk, things would have gone down differently....there where like 9 boys on that bus, that old man would have gone down.... you touch one of my friends like that and see what happens ;o.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Magus said:
It wasn't scripted, it made national news a week ago.
are you serious ? crap , better watch tv a little more often

that monster... considering how old he is he should know better

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Monster? I salute him!

When I was in elementary school, i hated when the pissant prepubesants thought they could harass the bus driver. The ones in the video were no different, if they are mature enough to know that the bus drive could go to jail, then they should know when to grow up.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i agree be honest, most kids need a reminder that bad behaviour = bad and acting like they're so tough doesn't work -_-

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I agree as well, but from what you all say it sounds like he did something irrational. And perhaps other measures could have been taken. Such as a write up slip. Or talking to the parents, or in a worst case cinereo yell at them. I can't watch the video cuz i'm in school right now, but i will later.

Best answers
saying motherf is not good but hitting him like that o_O
i know that busdrivers should watch out because i dunno how it's in other lands but in here there are people who just use a weapon on busdrivers... but even then you don't have to hit someone like that for nothing.. if he/she has a weapon you should watch out or send them away, that's what i think

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hitting them/physical abuse isnt the right way of going about teaching them to shut up and sit down, children learn best by example, and thus capital punishment teaches children they can get what they want not through reason and common sense but by hitting somebody when things dont go their own way. I dont condone any kinda violence unless its self defence, otherwise its the ignorance and persons inability to control their emotions on display. The driver should have known better and acted a little more mature, and the kids shouldnt have been such ****heads they're both to blame, but personally i feel that the driver shouldnt have lashed out, as it is one of the possibilities in that line of work that he accepted when he took the job and he dealt with it in completely the wrong way. If that happened in my town the driver would have ended up in hospital, the bus would go on a lengthy joy ride and found the next day burned in a park.

Bolteh2

B
If i was on the bus, I would go home and grab my dad's gun (every american has one..) come back, shoot the busdriver, hunt down his family and kill them as a logic result, go to his old school and shoot everyone there, then i would commit suicide after i screamed "I R FAMOUS NOW" 6 times.. (6 because it's satan roflololol)

Best answers
I thuoght Linking weren't allowed? but well that is really insane!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He didn't link directly to the video, he linked to the page the video was on.

Anway, I think the bus driver was out of line. You just don't grab a kid by his neck and watch him scream because he called you a motha ******... I would have definatly been a bit angry because the kids where being annoying, but there is no way I would hit the first kid that said something to me. This guy needs some nice jail time :D.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom