Let this be a lesson to all..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The bus driver was charged with a misdemeanor and the two kids with felonies, if I remember correctly.

itr

✔️ HL Verified
🍂 Regular
Best answers
They were all wrong in this situation, all have been charged with a crime, accept the kid that didn't move to the front of the bus, his brother though did get a misdemeanor or felony, forgot which, bus driver got worse.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I sort of blame the kids, they started it. Admittedly the driver was wrong too by how he handled the situation but it's the kids fault there was any situation to begin with. I blame the parents.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For all you guys saying "Oh yea I'd kick his ass, he'd be so dead if he did that to me". Bullcrap.

If you were the size of the kids on that bus all he would have to do is pop you once in the face and you'd be down for the count.

Anyway, the little **** who got out of his seat behind the driver was asking for it. Kids nowadays think they can do whatever they want with nothing bad happening to them.

Whatever happend to respecting your elders? Piss-ant got what was coming.

If the kids were charged as well I'd be interested to see an article or something on it. Or a little more information from someone.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Davidskiwan said:
Hitting them/physical abuse isnt the right way of going about teaching them to shut up and sit down, children learn best by example, and thus capital punishment teaches children they can get what they want not through reason and common sense but by hitting somebody when things dont go their own way.
Sorry man, I gotta call BS on this one. I don't know how it is where you live, but round here, buses are usually chock full of people sitting down being quiet, minding their own business, and all that. That doesn't make the kids any more apt to do the same.

The real reason kids do this crap is because the world has changed and kids know more in this stupid country now. They know that grown ups are afraid to discipline them, they know that a backhand from their dad can be turned into an arrest record instantly with one phonecall, they know they're going to be given, at best, an optional time out, and they know, most importantly, that they can give the finger to everyone over 18 and there isn't **** about **** most cowardly and fearful american adults would dare to do about it because they are scared ****less of being sued/arrested.

Bolteh said:
If i was on the bus, I would go home and grab my dad's gun (every american has one..) come back, shoot the busdriver, hunt down his family and kill them as a logic result, go to his old school and shoot everyone there, then i would commit suicide after i screamed "I R FAMOUS NOW" 6 times.. (6 because it's satan roflololol)
Is this supposed to be contributing to the thread somehow? I know it's not much of a conversational topic but this just has next to no relevance.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
****! If I was that bus driver I would kill all those ****ing kids by driving the bus off a CLIFF!!!....................... Sorry, I had to deal with little ****'s all last week at a camp so Im pretty much for capital punishment again. Those little bastards deserve what comes to them. -.-

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If I were that bus driver I'd just kick the bad kid's off the bus, drive out of sight (around some corner) wait for a bit and come back to watch them cry!

Bolteh2

B
SaiyanPrideXIX said:
Is this supposed to be contributing to the thread somehow? I know it's not much of a conversational topic but this just has next to no relevance.
/me looks at the forum name..
/me notices "Off-Topic"
/me wonders why one can't post off-topic in the off-topic forum

ohohoh, and let me guess, the next moderator to come here will post:
/me gives bolteh a warning (or something like that)

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Calm down Bolteh, SaiyanPride is new to the moderator scene.

As for his comments, he was staying on topic, just being a bit indecent... let's try to stay on topic.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For all you guys saying "Oh yea I'd kick his ass, he'd be so dead if he did that to me". Bullcrap.
generally, students on a bus when witnessing something like that. WOULD put him down. that guy lucked out like i said, and got a bus full of pansies. he may be bigger than the kids, but he is outnumbered.

the kids were wrong to do what they did, but what THEY were doing was'nt causing anyone any harm, (well physical harm anyways) unlike the old fart. the fact that the kids go charged with anything i find stupid. if anthing they shouldve been grounded or spanked by thier parents, not charged with a felony. They didnt do anything, like lets say HITTING someone, until the old fart made the first move (unless of course i forgot a good chunk of the movie). and i dont know about other places in the world but when that happens your free to do whatever the hell you want to the guy inder the guise of "self defense".

he shouldve just turned the damn bus around, /does the chris farley face

Best answers
that's the fun part! It says an Off topic forum, so actually you can talk about anything you want! it's just a start with the thread! well yeah those kids should have their lesson I remember I was once teaching a small class on 12 kid (7th grade, age 12-13) in volleyball! and damn, I was told they couldn't feel their legs the day after my "teaching" Mwahahah!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom