Let frieza use his tail as a new attack!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
was just reading a thread saying you wanted new attacks NOT based on energy attacks/ki beams/big huge energy balls (hahaha my choice of words makes me sound bad at english...)

anywho. we all saw frieza beat the blue buggery out of vegeta, so why not as a new melee attack for him, let him use his tail...you could even incorporate the power struggle system into it so that the opponent has the chance to overpower you and knock you back, but while they are still struggling, frieza is hurting them with punches/squeezing tail round neck etc.

just an idea, hope i dont get flamed TOO badly.

just to add a final note, i think ive seen almost every DBZ character at some point using the scissor lock (where they lock arms and push against each other...) so in that way, frieza would be slightly different, but to balance it out everyone could do the same thing kinda!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Almighty_gir said:
we all saw frieza beat the blue buggery out of vegeta
yes, your choice of words is interesting....

that wont be put in 1.1 and with the new 1.2 system, the only was i could see that incorperated would be when ur charing your combo and u can use your tail instead of a kick.... maybe? w/e

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm pretty sure they want to incorperate special attacks, if they know how they are going to do it right now, nobody knows (cept them of course :rolleyes: )

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, from i what i've heard they will use some budokai combo's for the new melee system. I think it will include frieza's tail aswell.

Best answers
I would think they might use his tail in combos, since frieza didnt tend to use his fists for all that much, he used his legs and tail. No one knows for sure, and its not on the beta outline, so no one will know until they tell us

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you just suggested animations ... it's nothing big ... but I dunno if Frieza will fight with his tail ... because I've never seen Frieza Form 1 and 2 using his tail ...

Best answers
Y Y EEEEEEE SSSSSSSS
Y Y E S
Y EEEEEEE SSSSSSS
Y E S
Y EEEEEEE SSSSSSSS

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Freeza form used his tail, but not in direct melee, he used it to attack gohan and krillin from behind by thrusting it into the ground.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom