LESSONS PLEASE

Best answers
bleh i need some tough training. I guess i rate myself a mediocore/ok player... i need someone to show me the most efficient way to play.

Best answers
CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL

...seriously, don't post in all caps. Then someone (maybe me...) might be willing to teach ya

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I don't see anyone typing in caps here, so you're rather confusing me. Besides that point, if you are new to the game. It's highly recommended that you would read and learn from the flash tutorials first that grega already linked to you. And then play in some servers. The more you fight there, the better you become. You don't really need private lessons to actually get stronger.

Best answers
nobody typed all in caps ur tripping...oh and im not NEW. Lets just say I can toss around "GOOD" players a few times but they still end up owning me after. Maybe theyre using a better technique to tele swoop and etc. Im down to 1v1 anybody so you can see what im workin with... (IM USA,WEST)

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Here's a hint. Learn to get angle hit skills. It's what mostly everyone uses :).

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Learn to think. Its something most players don't do when they fight.

Think and adapt.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can give u a lesson, since I see no one else here is willing to do so because all they're doing is giving advice, which is not bad but maybe he needs someone of his level or better to train with for the benefit of both of you. Contact me via ICQ.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom