Less boring suggestion

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You remember those times when you play esf and you are with 10.000.000-KI but you get bored of the map? The problem is that when you change it yours KI will reset.

I suggest making a server option that allows to every characters may remain theirs KI's, that way people can change map every 40 mins making it much less boring to play for longer time and remaining the same power.

You are problably going to say "hey how about people that get in the server 2 or 3 hours after it is created? They are to weak to fight..." To resolve this, i would suggest my previous suggestion to have automatically "with no choice" the get power level closer to server's average on.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You remember those times when you play esf and you are with 10.000.000-KI but you get bored of the map? The problem is that when you change it yours KI will reset.

I suggest making a server option that allows to every characters may remain theirs KI's, that way people can change map every 40 mins making it much less boring to play for longer time and remaining the same power.

You are problably going to say "hey how about people that get in the server 2 or 3 hours after it is created? They are to weak to fight..." To resolve this, i would suggest my previous suggestion to have automatically "with no choice" the get power level closer to server's average on.
Thats like saying dont take away my guns in CS after i die.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I remember the old argument used against this was that if it's server side, admins would probably be able to edit their own powerlevel. Considering we now have a plugin which lets admins change anyone's powerlevel, I don't think this is a problem anymore.

There's something to be said for restarting a map to give everyone a fresh powerlevel, but to be honest, I don't see anything bad in giving one a choice in this. I think it's fine as long as it's in cvar form and off by default.

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm sorry for the thread. Wont happen twice.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Hey I'm glad you posted

This sparked a cool idea for a game mode for me.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The whole point of this game is to reach a PL where you can transform so you get an advantage.

Take that away and you take away one of the core factors of ESF gameply.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey I'm glad you posted

This sparked a cool idea for a game mode for me.
i wouldnt bother.

thats true enough, grega, but the core of this game used to have only 1 transformation. it now has 3-4, and in the beta play it took the entire map of hard-core, noob pwnage play to get to ssj2. 1 hour length.

it may not be a bad idea to put it in, as long as there is an option.

The Prodigy
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Great, then people can spam the map for countless hours.

People should depend on learning to play the game skillfully, and not depend on their powerlevel.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i wouldnt bother.

thats true enough, grega, but the core of this game used to have only 1 transformation. it now has 3-4, and in the beta play it took the entire map of hard-core, noob pwnage play to get to ssj2. 1 hour length.

it may not be a bad idea to put it in, as long as there is an option.

Tats why reaching a higher stage will now be faster.

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Grega you are right no doubt. One of the main objectives in esf is to ascend. But dont you get bored of the map sometimes and wish you were on another map with the stregh that toke you 1:30 hour to get?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Grega you are right no doubt. One of the main objectives in esf is to ascend. But dont you get bored of the map sometimes and wish you were on another map with the stregh that toke you 1:30 hour to get?
No. Since i know the PL doesnt mean much. Unless the difference is over 5 million it doesnt mean a thing.

Besides i rarely actually transform.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom