Lesbian Koalas are Here and Queer. Get used to it.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There was also a study done that shows that 8% of rams prefer to have sex solely with other rams.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Who studies these things and why? Not that it isn't hot, I'd just like to know.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There was also a study done that shows that 8% of rams prefer to have sex solely with other rams.
Oh?

Looks like my chances of having a homosexual mutual interspecies relationship have gone up exponentially.

Yep.

Best answers
Weird... I thought homosexuality's greatest reason of existence was the overpopulation... but koalas are in-dangered species... whoa lol.

It's amazing how animal's instincts can change when a human starts screwing around with their natural existence.

Who studies these things and why? Not that it isn't hot, I'd just like to know.
Scientists, because they keep shoving their noses in Mother Nature's a-hole. They get paid for that, but what they refuse to realize is that by merely setting foot in a forest they can change the entire balance of nature.

It's like discovery channel: "Put the deer here, and the female lion there and let's enjoy the carnage." :S

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You're not trying to insinuate that the mere presence of humans is turning animals ***, are you? If you ever take the time to study nature, you'll come to find that homosexuality is as natural as heterosexuality, and exists in just about every species of animals.

I mean, hell, there are even *** dolphins:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0vGamcQIYs

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
rejecting male suitors and attempting to mate with each other, sometimes up to five at a time,
Don't tell the Furries about this.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All-girl Koala orgies?

Now they just need a video and late night commercials, and they're set.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You're not trying to insinuate that the mere presence of humans is turning animals ***, are you? If you ever take the time to study nature, you'll come to find that homosexuality is as natural as heterosexuality, and exists in just about every species of animals.

.. Wow. I'd just like everyone to know that Zeo ims me every god damn night sending me that link.

@Andy: Techinically, humans are animals too. We have as much right to step foot in that forest as the other animals do.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so there you have it, locking a bunch of people in a cage should turn the females ***...

i've just had an idea for the next big brother series :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's amazing how animal's instincts can change when a human starts screwing around with their natural existence.
It's good to see ignorance running rampant, as usual.

Best answers

I never insinuated that, I merely pointed out how, for example, a deer can die just because a scientist wants to record the speed comparison between a deer and a tiger so that it's broadcasted on channels such as discovery channel.

Animals die because of human interference through that and many other ways.

And human overpopulation doesn't affect animals into becoming ***, lol, that's not what I meant.

What I meant is that if, for example, you put two animals of the same species (male and female) in a tight space, they will overpopulate, start to eat their youngs and the reamining males will become homosexual. An experiment was done with rats by some psychologists. Therefore, an overpopulated specie can be inclined towards homosexuality, as a result of overpopulation in a determined space. By the way, I never said it was the only reason, I merely said that I thought it was one of the good reasons.

The source: My Environmental Analysis teacher. :x But he's pretty good at what he does and very successful, so I trust him.

@Sub: Humans have left their animal ways behind. The human nowadays depends on a watch, while the, shall we say, "animal" human depends on the position of the sun. This is an example of how the human nowadays has lost his bond with nature and, therefore, doesn't know what to do with it and ends up screwing things up.

But I'm getting slightly off-topic here, I never would've imagined a lesbian koala... or a *** dolphin for that matter. lol :x

It's good to see ignorance running rampant, as usual.
Are you trying to tell me that an animal will keep it's natural behavior surrounded by the walls of your home?

Please, don't talk trash and call me ignorant when you obviously have no clue about what I'm saying. Mkay, pumpkin? ;)

And yes, Agamemnon, homosexuality IS natural, it's just that the overpopulation makes it grow at a larger scale. But yes, it exists even without that.

so there you have it, locking a bunch of people in a cage should turn the females ***...

i've just had an idea for the next big brother series :D
Humans have a thingy called INTELLIGENCE, in case you didn't know, so no, the females won't go french kissing each other or anything like that if you lock them up in a cage.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why would a scientist put a deer and a tiger into a room and try to have them race? A real scientist would determine both the tiger and deer's max speeds, and compare them to one another.

The koalas didn't die, they certainly weren't locked in a room and they didn't suddenly become homosexual because some guys were watching them:

"Wild koalas brought into captivity clearly display homosexual behaviour on a regular basis. A total of 15 heterosexual and 43 homosexual interactions were recorded in separate animals."

The koalas weren't in "a tight space". They were wild and free to do as they pleased. It just so happens that the female koalas choose to please each other.

Humans may not live in caves or wear loincloths anymore, but we're still considered animals.

Again, the animals weren't caged. They were wild and displayed homosexual behavior.

Frsrblch called you ignorant based entirely on your post. Unless you're saying he doesn't know how to read, I think your post (and you) are fair game. Calling him pumpkin is hardly constructive.

Provide proof that "overpopulation" causes a species to become increasingly homosexual.

Put two men in a jail cell, tell them they'll be there for life. I bet you your soul one of them rapes the other. The same applies to women.

Best answers
OH MY GOD!!! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!?!?!

1.- The scientist, deer and tiger was an example in the wilds!!! NOT CAGES!!! Jesus... they shoot a deer and a tiger with a tranquilizer and they put them in a situation where they spot each other and start running. Again, IN THE WILDS!!!

2.- And who said the koalas died? WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!?!?

3.- Didn't read well, that you're right.

4.- My tight space example refers to animals in the experiment (THE RATS, NOT THE KOALAS!). My guess is that's where you got the idea the koalas died from.

5.- I'd like to see you out in the wilds, what would you do before some animal devours you?

6.- Again, I WAS REFERING TO THE RATS!

7.- He DOES know how to read, he's not an idiot, but he's not reading carefully. And the pumpkin thing was a joke.

8.- I heard that in a class for Christ's sake.

9.- Would have to investigate.

But seriously, you guys, the only reason I'm being "IGNORANT" is because you just can't understand me, can you? I tried to be crystal clear, but it obviously doesn't work for you because you're too busy starting inmature little games and mocking my posts... wtf is that all about?!

For the love of Jesus, Mary and Joseph, READ CAREFULLY!!! Does everything have to be spelled out to you guys?!!??

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's not that we don't understand you, we understand you perfectly. We just don't agree with you. There's a difference.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And they do that to see who is faster? Post sources or I'm calling bull****.

Comparing wild horny lesbian koalas to caged mice just doesn't work, so you'll have to forgive me for trying to accomodate you by not saying that that entire part of your post is ridiculous.

If I were out in the wild, about to be attacked, I'd probably look for some kind of weapon. Does that make me less of an animal? Apparently not. I recently read an article where Chimps were creating crude spears, and were using them to hunt other chimps for meat. They're also known to create various tools, which are then used to get ants or breaks nuts.

And again, caged rats have nothing to do with wild horny lesbian koalas, so your point about rats is moot.

He's reading carefully. You're just not expressing yourself well. You're telling us, "That's what I said but that's not what I meant!" Try telling us what you mean instead of sending us out on a quest to find the secret meaning of your posts.

Take a second to hop back, and look at this from a new perspective. Perhaps the problem doesn't lie with us. Perhaps the problem lies within you.

That said, we're talking about wild lesbian koala bears, not caged rats or deer or tigers. None of that has anything to do with this topic, so you shouldn't be surprised that no one knows what you're talking about.

Please don't take the lord's name in vain. It offends me greatly. Thank you.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Humans have a thingy called INTELLIGENCE, in case you didn't know, so no, the females won't go french kissing each other or anything like that if you lock them up in a cage.
Oh ho-ho-ho-ho, I beg to differ.

Honestly, if two hetero guys/girls were put in a cage for an inhumane amount of time, I'm talking a deadly amount of time, they would just say "**** it" and have their way with each other.

Hell if it was two people of the opposite sex and they were hetero, the results would form twice as fast. An twice as kinky =D

Best answers
It's not that we don't understand you, we understand you perfectly. We just don't agree with you. There's a difference.
That's your case, sub, not theirs.

And agamemnon, I stated in the first post that all that rats matter was an off-topic, to explain my point of view and another reason of homosexuality between animals. That's all I wanted to say and you simply decided not to let the matter go...

The scientist, deer and tiger were a misunderstanding on my behalf, because I thought these koalas were pets or in a zoo or whatever, which made me jump to the "human intervention" subject, followed by the difference between civilized and primitive humans (IN OTHER WORDS, I MISREAD!). Stay confused, put a "wtf" face for all I care, I said what I said and I'm moving forward.

Best answers
i really dont understand how could the ceature on this planet could withstand such behavior......(maybe becuz i'm from the other planet!? o_O)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i really dont understand how could the ceature on this planet could withstand such behavior......(maybe becuz i'm from the other planet!? o_O)
I thought you were from the moon? Not Planet Vegeta?

Animals do not hold the same values of "homosexuality" and "heterosexuality" like humans do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom