Leon Spades

Best answers
This isn't real fancy, just an original anime character created and drawn/colored by me. I got a few more, but comment on this one first

Best answers
hehe i love it, something about the shoes though.. What did you color it with? (is it hand drawn originally?)

Best answers
Thank you, yeah with the shoes, the wrap around his legs goes on a lot of his body... and I actually wrote a history about him for an RP... it's like 40 MSWord pages and counting, a large portion of his hair gets burnt off in a fight, but yeah, I'll post more pics soon ^_^ I got a few more done and I'm workin on some new ones.

And he's hand drawn, but inked, coloured and shaded in photoshop.

Best answers
here's # 2

[NOTE: His hair isn't fully drawn here.]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think you should give that guy a hair cut....Well anyway it looks very nice but try making it more clean.

Best answers
it's not supposta look clean. I dont delete the pencil layer, that makes it not clean, but i like it better like that. It's my style. i did give him a haircut, just not before these pictures, or the other 2 I drew

Best answers
hehe, nah, he's actually doin a Dhalsim pose ^_^
stay tuned I got 2 more pictures to post.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think he does need a haircut, but he looks pretty funky! Nice job on the lineart.

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you pulled that off really nicely!

I dunno about the hair though, not my style I guess :), but the rest of the character is very well drawn and colored!

Best answers
uhm.. it seems as if you got lazy on the last drawing, its just not as good as the first few.

the long long hair thing can be pulled off, try having err.. no it cant, but it still is funky : D

Best answers
absolutely NOTHING!... nah, I'm warming up for a college portfolio

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
definately an original character, i like the shading especially on each of them.

8/10

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom