Best answers
another one of my first attempts at drawing and colouring an origonal concept and character... please comment
(he's the bad guy)

NOTE: I'm gonna do a small page for a potential manga with him and Thymos as soon as I familiarize myself with the characters... this one's inspired by my face ^_^

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not bad at all, but one main area that I see needing work is his shirt. Also, his pecs kind of run into his collarbone, not a bad mistake, but I don't think that Leon would like that. Especially since he has that sword...no, don't piss that guy off. :D

Best answers
your right... I redid his clothes... he looked a little too *** to me. But no matter what you gotta love the sword... I'll post up the revised version with new outfit soon enough... his prefered weapons include, the samurai 3000 Katana (what he's holding (a real sword)) a deagle, and a automatic shotgun

But yeah, Here's an update with his new outfit... he doesn't have his sword though *sigh* I did it at school and didn't have a reference for the sword design. but yeah

Best answers
Like I have said on one of your other drawings, you need to work on you shading techniques.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom