lenght of episodes

are the episodes to long

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Best answers
am i the only one or do you guys also think that the dbz series go to slow. The fight with frieza lasted for like three weeks

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
when i saw it the first time in germany, they showed 2 episodes each day
so it was rather fast :D

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Nothing can be slower then Freiza sage

Best answers
definatly the frieza saga drags on for too long. im here in SA dbz started afew months back, 1 episode every weekday, AND its so ANNOYING its taking so lng it isnt funny! goku and frieza have been at it with not one of them losing or winning (after goku went ssj and frieza used 100% of his power) its very annoying,, god help us..

another wierd thing is how they love to show facial expressions for at least 30 seconds every now and then. especially of krillin when he is **** scared and mumbling alot.. :talk:

Best answers
Freiza saga and the *** Saiyanman and Highskool sagas wig gohan (although it didnt take dat long)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Depends on how often they show it per week. But here are the parts of the show that annoy me:

When something odd happens, the camera shoots to a close-up of the characters in the area, one by one, with crazy background, and some *DUNUN!* type sound, accompanied by the guy going "Ohhh!" or "hhahh......" or some crap, and it gets so old.

Direct hit with a beam, lots of smoking, everyone immediately thinks that the enemy is dead. So they sit their for an hour talking about how relieved they are, and then BLAH the smoke clears, and the above scene occurs.

When they're in the middle of a good fight and suddenly they flip to bulma or chi chi or master roshi or some crap doing some pointless, moronic thing that nobody cares about.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no no no the freezer fight lasted 3 minutes

didnt any of u watch the show

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think the Saiyaman part, while stupid, was a kind of necessary plot development (for what little plot exists.) But who the hell needs to see Bulma running away from a herd of dinosaurs?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ya it made me mad how when Namek is gonna blow up in five minutes, then ten episodes later frieza's like, "I give this planet three more minutes"

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
no no no the freezer fight lasted 3 minutes

didnt any of u watch the show
yeah the planet took a week to explode... or more! i mean c'mon! dont they have clocks in japan? cant they tell time?

Scruffie

S
One thing that annoys me about some Animes is this thing they do where something shocking happens and everyone (even some people who don't know what just happened) flip over and all you see is their feet.

The hell?!

Best answers
Yes I think the funniest thing was indeed Frieza - This planet shall detonate in 5 minutes." *next week* Frieza - I give the planet 3 more minutes!" It is so fecking halarious.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That just shows you Frieza is an Idiot.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
come on it would of sucked if the fight was only 5 minutes long

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It would have been just aslong anyway seeing as goku took 3 months to get there if they did it real time :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
haha gt would begin before goku got to namek :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom