โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Lost in space
Banned
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
...yeah, sorry. I ain't putting my street address on that thing.

I understand, though. It would be cool to play that game on pc, but I believe the ps4 version IS gonna support a mouse and keyboard.

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
...yeah, sorry. I ain't putting my street address on that thing.

I understand, though. It would be cool to play that game on pc, but I believe the ps4 version IS gonna support a mouse and keyboard.
Why the hell would it do that?

Also the thing I don't like about this is that they didn't say we don't want to make it for PC. They said get to signing petitions and we'll make it, if people want it... Are you completely DAFT? Of course people will bloody want it! What is wrong with you?
First off the hardware of the PS4 and PC are now more similar than ever that would make porting almost impossible to screw up, you hear that Rockstar? You imbeciles!
Anyway, I will give TB credit for pointing this out, because it does sound like we have to do the marketing for them by signing these stuff.
I mean this is Ubisoft right? All of their core games, even if delayed and ridden with BS DRM, eventually made it to PC. Watch Dogs will come to PC.

I hope they don't go the Rockstar route, when it comes to the PC platform.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
They're obviously going to port it. Ubisoft straight up asked people to sign petitions and get the pc community riled up. The petition is just their way of getting publicity.

Judge. Jury. Executioner
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Pretty much. The petition is basically a show of good faith that there are quite a lot of us who want to play the game on a PC.

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
Pretty much. The petition is basically a show of good faith that there are quite a lot of us who want to play the game on a PC.
Show of good faith my **** they know that full well unless they're complete *******. They just want some free marketing. I submit to thee oh great Ubisoft! Now give me that bloody game and while your at it also make me a a cheese sandwich with no cheese because I hate cheese and don't put DRM that restricts me from starting a new game. Woops this is a multiplayer game, what I mean is start as many new characters as I damn well please. Because I'm pretentious like that. And don't even think about charging me multi-transaction BS so I can get a better pistol...silencer. Oh and while you're at it also put that tablet Idea in the gutter, kapiert? We don't need tablets to be able to cooperate with others, we can do just fine without an overpriced item that gives you 24/7 of BS news that 5 year olds keep writing in their spare time and har har laptops are better... cough.

Sorry. If I do something for someone and notice I'm being somewhat used I tend to be a **** about things.

Oh and you better let me play as a one man team, because I feel like playing a character that has always been an introvert for his entire life and the apocalypse sure didn't change his attitude towards others. That and I also don't have friends. I know, I know shocking. Oh and I want a dog. Yeah you heard me a mo-capped dog that wears a mask on it's head and has a weird hair-cut and has foam all over his mouth all the time and that has a pretty good time biting me wherever he feels like. And while you're at it give me a tractor to drive. I'd love to drive a tractor and start my own farm business and run people over with it.

Or just give me that bloody game, I can't wait. WOOOT!

Last edited:
Cunning as Zeus
Banned
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
By the very nature of your profession, you really shouldn't be allowed to go solo unless the difficulty remained the same as it is for a fire team sized element. In other words, playing alone should result in you dying. A lot.

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Let me ask you this. When has a major Ubisoft title NOT been ported to PC. This is a bloody publicity stunt thats exploting people as free media.

No one from Ubisoft even hinted that the game would not be on PC, and they are playing people like a game of cards to raise the publicity of the game.

I mean its not even a console exclusive title. Its a multi platform title, and its made by Ubisoft. And they port EVERY major title. There may be delays, but we get those games. So i call this as a publicity prank.

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
By the very nature of your profession, you really shouldn't be allowed to go solo unless the difficulty remained the same as it is for a fire team sized element. In other words, playing alone should result in you dying. A lot.
But, but no one likes me. No one will want to play with me. Everyone I know hates me. *Sniff*. Oh wait it's actually the other way around.

Okey dokes I'll take dying.

Besides if I do learn something from my dying experience I could become something like a one man terror. That preys on dumb teams.

Oh and they didn't port Zombie U. And you know what? No thank you to that. I'm done with zombie games... well I'm not but State of Decay looms somewhere around the corner...

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
This is the kind of game where I'd actually join a clan in order to not have a bunch of ****wads running around making a bunch of noise, especially since it's supposed to be open pvp. If that turns out to be true, I foresee a lot of observing and hunting in my future. It just doesnt help that headshots arent actually headshots and its all....mmo-like, I guess.

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
Journal entry #34. Today I stumbled upon two people. Both of them were female and both of them were very lightly dressed in appearance, but they sounded like male kids. One sounded like an 11-13 year old that kept on yelling for his mother every 5 minutes. The other one seemed to be more reserved, or so I thought until he started sounding like an amalgamation of noises that he passed on as music. I think he called that dubstep, or something. They were also constantly jumping up and down for some reason. I kept my cool and didn't immediately open fire upon them to put them out of their misery. I laid low and waited, as I set a special trap for people just like them. In a building nearby there is a bunch of loot stashed all over the place. It's mostly filled with guns and ammunition that I don't really like using and some spoiled food, but they don't need to know that. Soon enough the two took my bait and went straight in. What they didn't know is that the aforementioned place is filled with gas and all that is needed is a tiny little spark for it to explode. As soon as they were inside yelling out loud with joy, I lined up my shot. I could have waited for them to test their guns and blow themselves up, but I wanted to murder them myself because nothing would have given me more joy. I held my breath for a moment and then... BOOM! No one has ever heard from those females again. I had to leave the area, because the noise attracted a lot of infected, but I can safely say...

It was worth it.
End of entry #34

Last edited:
Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh and they didn't port Zombie U. And you know what? No thank you to that. I'm done with zombie games... well I'm not but State of Decay looms somewhere around the corner...
Zombie U is an EXCLUSIVE title to the Wii U because of that whole gimmic with the controller. No other console is getting it. Where this game is both on the PS4 and the Xbone.

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
Zombie U is an EXCLUSIVE title to the Wii U because of that whole gimmic with the controller. No other console is getting it. Where this game is both on the PS4 and the Xbone.
I know man. You thought I was being sarcastic when I said glad that game stays on the system? Why would I want a game on PC that has U at the end of it? That is just ridiculous...

Last edited:
Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
I know man. You thought I was being sarcastic when I said glad that game stays on the system? Why would I want a game on PC that has U at the end of it? That is just ridiculous...
Cause its a good game >.>

In any case back to the topic of how this call for attention is just a plan to get more atention though the PC gamer base.

Judge. Jury. Executioner
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
Cause its a good game >.>

In any case back to the topic of how this call for attention is just a plan to get more atention though the PC gamer base.
Good game my... well it isn't bad.

But I can't wait for the sequel, Zombie U 2. Pre-order now and receive the zombified version of the music band U2 DLC for free where you can slay them. Pre-order in the next 48 hours and also receive the Justin Bieber and One Direction bundle.

Seriously now. I have to give it too good old Ubi. Despite having used us, I must admit they were sneaky and smart about it...

Judge. Jury. Executioner
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Dude, if you have such issues with their method, just stop buying their games. Ranting about it isn't going to change anything. You don't like it, you don't pay for it, simple as that.

Signing a petition takes 10 seconds of my life and I am fine with that.

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh im buying the game once it gets out. But i will not be used by them as a free alternative to their marketing department. Imagine a car developer going "Yea we have shown you pictures and specs of the new car, but to make sure its available in your region spread the word that its the best thing since BBQ was invented. I mean we have a fully staffed marketing department on our pay role, but im sure you can do a good job before even knowing how the final thing will work"

Just think for a second that all that promise will lead to a second colonial marines. While i know that most likely wont be the case, you would still be responsible for worldwide false advertisement n case the game is actually shitty. So will you give the people who bought it because of such a crusade a chance to punch you in the face if that happens?

And dont compare it with Dark Souls (in case you were thinking of bringing up that as an argument), because that was a completely different situation.

Last edited:
Judge. Jury. Executioner
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
1. That is a bad analogy. What they are doing is more akin to, "Hey, our car isn't officially announced for your region but you all know its coming. You can help us build the popularity so that we can make more games that appease to your region." A petition isn't an advertisement of their features, its just to show that we want what they are giving. Heck, you all said you are going to finish ESF even if there is no fanfare, but don't tell me being popular doesn't motivate you guys.

2. There is pretty much no comparision between Colonial Marines and Division. CM was all hype because of its lineage. No extensive gameplay showcases, only action packed marketing sequences. Division doesn't have any premature hype, what it has, it has because the very first thing they showed was actual gameplay, WHICH was what interested people in the first place. Also, telling people you want a game does not equate to telling people its an awesome game. You aren't forcing anyone to get it, they can make up their own minds whether they want the game or not. But "I" want the game so I will sign, no one else has to if they don't.

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
Dude, if you have such issues with their method, just stop buying their games. Ranting about it isn't going to change anything. You don't like it, you don't pay for it, simple as that.

Signing a petition takes 10 seconds of my life and I am fine with that.
As much as would love to stop buying and playing their games, they just tend to be too good to skip. So I'll just stick to being a **** about things when I'm being slightly used and complain about them stepping on their own feet like they seem to have a bad habit of doing, thanks very much. Hmmm I miss playing the settlers. I should play some Settlers... the ones that don't have DRM in them of course. HEE-HEE-HEE. Man I'm good,

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom