Misanthropist
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Do you wear a shirt with more branding than a Capuan slave? When you buy a car, how many of you take off the numberplate frame with the dealerships advertising on it? Did you think to ask for a discount or reimbursement for being a mobile advertorial for the lifetime of the vehicle? Did you ever buy something on credit or acquire a loan, thereby using a fiat currency to drive the very farcical 'economy' which binds all people and their strawmen with a debt that never truly existed?

No, videogames are where personal principles of boycotting modes of slavery kicks in huh? Gee, it wouldn't be that very mindset which thematically drives the majority of existentially catastrophic settings in popculture or anything...Somewhat ominous.

In any case, this is the first time I've seen Action and RPG elements combined so naturally, and it looks exciting enough to warrant an upgrade I wouldn't otherwise need. What Dio mentioned about headshots makes me worry about the finished combat system though...

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
In any case, this is the first time I've seen Action and RPG elements combined so naturally, and it looks exciting enough to warrant an upgrade I wouldn't otherwise need. What Dio mentioned about headshots makes me worry about the finished combat system though...
That could be a demo thing. Lets hope this doesn't turn in a just slightly more advanced version of Defiance...

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
http://youtu.be/OMoHfpm6KWI
Boooyaaa! First off you can go rogue! Oh yeah that will be a hell of a time.

Aaaaaaaaand to no ones surprise, but who gives a rat's behind, PC is not left out.

Now all Ubisoft needs is properly working servers and.... aw sod this. Take my sodding money and get in ma' belly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom