Legendary Super Saiyajin

Best answers
Doesn't really require Brolli, any Saiyajin character will do. Maybe even call it Villain mode, Hulk mode, whatever.

One player has ten times normal amount of health. He can move half as much faster perhaps as well. He (or she) basically takes on the role of a "villain" from DBZ.

The server randomly selects the first one (or the only one that's connected), and then the other characters try to put down the hulk character. Whoever kills the hulk becomes the hulk, putting him up at 10x health, and 1.5x speed, etc.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm thinking 9 on 1. LSSJ doesn't stand a chance unless he's playing against players who have less skill than you do.

I don't have a problem with it being ingame, but it seems unbalanced and it isn't something I'd use more than once every few months.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Could be fun I suppose. I'd probably try it sometime.

It'd suck if you have one skilled player who'd totally destroy all the others though.

Then again, if you don't want to play against someone who's totally overpowered (when, say, there's only you vs the 'hulk'), there's plenty of other servers to choose from.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The thing about paying for servers is that you want people to join them <_<. If people don't want to get decimated by someone with 10x more hp than you, they're not going to join and you'd be throwing your money away.

Best answers
Good idea.

And there should be a timer: in this time the "good team" have to kill the "Hulk", if they don't do so, the Hulk can shot an ultra beam and destroy the whole map... and wins.

Is there an Oozaru model?
I have heared that an oozaru model will lag the server because it's to big. Is that right?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Good idea but works badly with ESF.

In ESF the pro allways wins. Unless the other people lame him with throw into a beam or something. But even that is hard cause the pro probably knows how to angle you so you cant throw him.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it's a pretty good idea, mostly in the games which has this mode, is called as 'Juggernaut' for example like in Halo :)

I think That should be enabled, my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom