Legend of Zelda: the four swords

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Anyone purchase this game? I recently got it. I know its kind of old, but its pretty cool. Its like the old school zelda with some new effects. Im not very far yet, but so far its somewhat easy. I think it will get harder. Anyone else play it? Whats your opinion about it.

Best answers
i thought it had a great classic story line for zelda,even though it had 2 stories put together. yes, the beggining is easy but it gets extremely,insanely hard at the last world...

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, I haven't tried the original Four Swords (the one that came coupled with the GBA release of A Link to the Past), but I did try the GCN version, Four Swords: Adventures, and I loved it. I damned near beat it when I rented it, I had to stifle myself from doing that. I found it really funny trying to conceal which of my buddies I was voting for as the Hero of Darkness (AKA the least helpful player for the level). I really liked how they fused and tweaked SNES graphics with GCN graphics, and how they revamped the SNES soundtrack. I can see myself purchasing this when it gets cheaper. I REALLY enjoyed it when I rented it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Your right, now that I play it more, its great! Especially me being a old school zelda fan. Its like, Windwaker meets Links Awakening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom