Legend of Zelda preview

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ehh. I hate to be one of those ******* "first reply to a thread is negative" people but personally--and I dunno if it's like this for anybody else--I can't really feel excited about a Zelda game at all, even if it IS exactly what we've been wanting.

Maybe it's just me.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Reminds me of what they did with Prince of Persia 2. Make it a bit harsher and etc to maybe get a different fanbase. After the, uh... Windwaker incident... yea... The gameplay was nice but I just couldn't take the cartoony vibe. I had already preordered the new one when I first heard of it, can't say I'm excited to hear about it though.

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Eh? Its for GC.. I aint excited.. I dont own a GC nor do I plan to.. First time I dont care about a Zelda game..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I'm gonna be one of those people that will buy this game the day it comes out. Good stuff. :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
X said:
Well I'm gonna be one of those people that will buy this game the day it comes out. Good stuff. :yes:
Same here, I can't wait.

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Reading that almost makes me want to buy another gamecube.

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Personally I haven't been disappointed by Zelda yet, I loved the SNES, N64 and GC versions and have no doubt that I'll love the next one. For me Zelda outstrips just about any other gaming series I've played for shere quality and - a word I have no doubt several games players have long forgotten - fun.

So yes, I'm pretty damn excited. :D

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Engar said:
Personally I haven't been disappointed by Zelda yet, I loved the SNES, N64 and GC versions and have no doubt that I'll love the next one. For me Zelda outstrips just about any other gaming series I've played for shere quality and - a word I have no doubt several games players have long forgotten - fun.

So yes, I'm pretty damn excited. :D
I am in complete agreement with you, but add on the fact that I've tried almost all of the gameboy Zelda games (with the exception of the Link to the Past remake...though I didn't really see the point).

I, like Engar, am eagerly anticipating this installment of the LoZ saga. Should prove to be rather entertaining, and I'm hoping for a good challenge, too - the one thing that I didn't like about Wind Waker (other than the fact that it was short) was that I didn't die at all in it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MAAAWWW!!!!!
ME WANTS THAT GAME!

no, but really... im a fan of Zelda;Link and else... who not...will die ^^

Best answers
You just now found this? I've been super excited about this game since I saw the preview when it was first thrown up on the internet. Freakin awesome. I heard it was to be released sometime the first quarter of 2005 (around March-ish). We'll see if that happens.

Best answers
This is my most anticipated game at the moment, even though I keep forgetting about it due to the lack of news! Can't wait for an official release date, I'll be picking this up as soon as I can no doubt.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've prided myself on buying and finishing every Zelda game in existence. With that said, I'm very eagerly awaiting the release.

Also I've known about this for a while, I just found that preview and decided to post it.

Best answers
Ive watched this clip so many times, hopefully nintendo will redeem zelda with this for those who didnt like windwaker (I lived it but I wouldve preferred this one in the first place)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom