Left 4 Dead Gameplay Video

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh man, makes me want this game even more.

I can safely say, that this is the best game to play in Lan Parties.

Best answers
Can't wait to play this aswell.....been watching this game for a while and I must say its gonna be one of the best zombie games I've ever played. Hey the gameplay might be more fun then resident evil o_o

Best answers
Oh man, makes me want this game even more.

I can safely say, that this is the best game to play in Lan Parties.
holy ****...you're right im gonna go tell my game place legendz edge to get this as soon as it comes out...he usually buys all the games i tell him are good.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Holy snap. Them zombies are really fast.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Crysis?

I say Crysis, but I actually don't know if it releases this winter, so don't quote me on that. :p

Best answers
games to get: for Q3 & Q4 of 2007/ Q1 of 2008

GTA 4
SSBB
Crysis
L4D
Assassins Creed
skate

erm more, but for now those are the only ones on my mind.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't forget Fallout 3, if they release it this year. Man that game is going to pwn.

Best answers
i know there is a bunch of hype about fallout, but i have no idea what it's about.

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't forget Fallout 3, if they release it this year. Man that game is going to pwn.

Umm the teaser trailer says Fall 2008... Anyways back to L4D. This game is going to own. I have been following it since they first released info on it. It is infact the number one game on my list of games I need to get. I like single player games and all but Co-op games are always my favorite.

Best answers
yeah, i love coop games, cause not matter how cute/harmless/non-scary a game is, im always scared **** less like back when i played super maria bros, i always thought bowser was gonna just charge me...you know like when you're the little icon mario and you're switching worlds? Eh im a scaredy cat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom