Left 4 Dead Demo

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have it thanks to a great freind who got it for me as a gift. You know who you are, and you sir, are the ****.

As for the rest of you maggots, I'll see you in there. :)

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
maybe when left4dead comes out I own you easy ;)
You can't "own" people in co-op mode vs the zombies. Unless you are stupid enough to kill your own team mates in with friendly fire. And or of course if you are talking about zombie vs the humans in the other game modes. I bet you'd still die in a blink of an eye.

Last edited:
Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's pretty good the demo, I better buy the full thing before the pound drops any further :).

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
It is quite a shame that in the second map of the demo the map has been cut off. If you noclip out of the walls in the end, you see the map is much bigger still.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
bind "key" "openserverbrowser"

At any rate, the demo was fun, didn't play it too much though for fear of getting sick of the first levels. Can't wait, less than 2 days left :D
Let me guess, because of the too much movements? Yea, I have the same thing.. But it doesn't seem to effect me in Left 4 dead oddly enough.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Let me guess, because of the too much movements? Yea, I have the same thing.. But it doesn't seem to effect me in Left 4 dead oddly enough.
Uh...I think he was talking about not wanting to get tired of the levels. Not the motion sickness thing you got going.

Best answers
You can't "own" people in co-op mode vs the zombies. Unless you are stupid enough to kill your own team mates in with friendly fire. And or of course if you are talking about zombie vs the humans in the other game modes. I bet you'd still die in a blink of an eye.
you fail at insults, left4dead and life

:D

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I realy enjoyed the game especialy in Expert mod that was the bomb ,I remember play 4 or 5 h the second map to finish it .It was worth it , evrytime the game was difrent never the same.I freaking killed Trunks on my own , rescue the team , they war all dead, and at the end one died and I went for him back to save him again, realy liked the game much

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
you fail at insults, left4dead and life

:D
I actually wasn't even trying to insult. But do behave here on the forums please :).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I realy enjoyed the game especialy in Expert mod that was the bomb ,I remember play 4 or 5 h the second map to finish it .It was worth it , evrytime the game was difrent never the same.I freaking killed Trunks on my own , rescue the team , they war all dead, and at the end one died and I went for him back to save him again, realy liked the game much
Agreed. This game is boring when played on anything less than expert. A 3 friends and I can breeze through advanced but expert is actually a nice challenge.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Pretty sure Trunks isn't in Left 4 Dead...

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
spunks, you, of all people, should know that reality and perception is left only to the gods.

and you are clearly not zeonix.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I wonder if you can still play the demo when the full game gets released. It says 23 hours for me remaining. ^^, means until full release, or it means full release and demo ends in 23 hours.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The demo might end. I don't see why it would though, it could just be a countdown to the game's release.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Shame on you Spunky, didn't you know that L4D was made on the basis of DBZ.

I guess Louis is a bald black Trunks o_O

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom