Leaving >__>

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I'm tired of this, certain someone, always being an ass to me for everything I do around here.

*shrugs* I doubt anyone even likes me here, for the wrongs I've committed over the past few years here. Or hell, just even being my plain ol' self seems to draw people away so I'm just leaving for the best. The sad thing is, I've not made 1 single friend over the years I've been here, so again, I'm just leaving for the best.

If there is anything you have thought of me, please post it here. *shrugs* I'd just like to know, 'cept if you're that certain someone, that is, don't bother posting here.

Best answers
Don't take it so seriously it's an online forum! no need to get so depressed...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ah man, don't take it seriously. And I have to say...

Fatality said:
for the wrongs I've committed over the past few years here.

You haven't even been here for a year, let alone years :p

Anyways, i've been here for roughly a year and a half, posting and posting, and just this last month I started getting in touch with fellow ESF members, so it takes time before your known in the community and such. And yes, I know who you are, I've seen you around bunch o' times.

Also, if you feel someone keeps harrassing you and stuff, PM a moderator. They'll take care of it :)

anyways, if you MUST leave, I wont hold you back, but it would be nice if you stayed :)

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't care about that person. Most people ignore what that person has to say anyways, if they are who I think they are.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've been here for nearly 3 years and I don't really know anyone. It's not sad, it's preffering to have friends in real life as opposed to online.

Anyways, I don't have any idea who you are, nor do I even remotely remember your name around the forums, but my advice is to not take things so seriously on the internet, cuz well, its the internet.

So ya, if your leaving, try not to make people hate you so much wherever you go next? I dunno, i'm just kinda rambling on now.................I guess I should stop.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Kaination said:
Ah man, don't take it seriously. And I have to say...

You haven't even been here for a year, let alone years :p

Anyways, i've been here for roughly a year and a half, posting and posting, and just this last month I started getting in touch with fellow ESF members, so it takes time before your known in the community and such. And yes, I know who you are, I've seen you around bunch o' times.

Also, if you feel someone keeps harrassing you and stuff, PM a moderator. They'll take care of it :)

anyways, if you MUST leave, I wont hold you back, but it would be nice if you stayed :)
I've made several accounts because apparently my other accounts were hacked and the passwords were changed. I originally joined 11-03-2003.

FWI I'll still be hanging around for maybe a few hours or so, just to check up on this thread and stuff.

EDIT:

Hash said:
I've been here for nearly 3 years and I don't really know anyone. It's not sad, it's preffering to have friends in real life as opposed to online.

Anyways, I don't have any idea who you are, nor do I even remotely remember your name around the forums, but my advice is to not take things so seriously on the internet, cuz well, its the internet
Very true Hash.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I use to be a little crap around here and cause chaos like no tomorrow, but some forget and move on, it's not like everyone is going to hold everything against you. The tech god (aka smith or ultra perfect cell) use to cause trouble, but look where he is now, he's a moderator. If you can provide useful infomation and feedback then people will notice it, & even if some don't, some others will.

In the end it comes down to the person's point of view & their opinion on you. People on this earth of forgiving, I though haven't seen you do a wrong doing (maybe because you haven't been around as much as I am, but in that case maybe I should of seen it, but I really haven't seen any wrong doings on your behalf, or I might not even remember them). Just clear up your act a little if you feel that way & things can turn out better.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you're talking about who I think you're talking about, then try not to care too much about it. If he thinks he can walk around these forums, thinking he's on the cutting-edge of "bad-ass" by flaming people by using internet-slang out of context in situations that it doesn't even really apply to, he thought wrong. And yes, he was flaming you in that thread by my standards, so don't think that moderators don't notice these things. Just try to shrug it off, and be the bigger person, If he can't put it behind him, he's going to find himself at the receiving end of some administrative justice.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
in truth unless you are like a major part of a forum on here i dont think many if any are ganna remember you, so kinda pointless making this topic

but meh if ya feal ya need to leave i guess thats the best for you

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
VivaLaPineapple said:
in truth unless you are like a major part of a forum on here i dont think many if any are ganna remember you, so kinda pointless making this topic

but meh if ya feal ya need to leave i guess thats the best for you
The real reason why I made this topic was to find out what others thought of me before I left. It has nothing to do with something memorial.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It seems it does have something to do with memorial.

Anyways, I'm stepping in to apologize, hell, I know my comment was out of hand, but yours was too. I mean, damn, I had no idea you'd take that **** too seriously. You were never like this. Again, I apologize ;_;

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I sort of know where you're coming from.

A lot of people around here don't get along with me. You can't let people disrespecting you make you run for the hills. Sometimes I've wanted to leave, but never because one person was being a jerk to me, only after overwhelming stints of multiple people fighting with me did I ever feel that way.

I wouldn't rely on the administration much to settle things either. At the most the guy, whoever he is, will get in three warnable offenses and then get a two week vacation. For most people this is enough to set them straight but not always. You have to learn to...well, not ignore. Only passive aggressives who can't deal with anything make that suggestion. Let me try and explain it like this: there is no better way to give a big **** you to someone trying to drive you away, then by staying defiantly right where you are. At least, that's how I roll.

Either way you shouldn't leave for any other reason than you wanting to leave. Don't let another person dictate where you go and what you do--that's no way to live, man.

As for whether this antagonist is actually personally targeting you repeatedly...well all I'll say is, people like that should be kicked out of here, no matter who they are or their past with the community or anything like that. People intentionally hunting and harassing other people beyond a reasonable doubt should be a bannable offense, bar none. If there's evidence that is what that person is doing, intentionally, I think it should weigh more when it comes to said administrative justice being dealt. If the person is a repeat offender I'm sure sooner or later even this administration will get around to sending him on a much deserved vacation, so just keep at it and play it smart.

I mean, if you want to leave, go ahead, man. But it should be on your own terms, not some jerk's.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
dReAm KiLlEr said:
It seems it does have something to do with memorial.

Anyways, I'm stepping in to apologize, hell, I know my comment was out of hand, but yours was too. I mean, damn, I had no idea you'd take that **** too seriously. You were never like this. Again, I apologize ;_;
No, not really. Although, in a case, I guess its your own subjective opinion. I don't really care if someone remembers me or not. I just wanted to know what they thought of me while I was here.

It seems everything you read that I have posted you usually take it in the worst way possible. Not too long ago you accused me for accusing you of ripping, when I literally just stated your name. And now, when I said 'You're always an ass to me.' a few moments ago, I stated that because it is true. Then a few moments later, you call me emo for just being, me. o.o I may have crossed the line a bit, but all in all, its true. Excluding this moment atleast.

*shrugs* I guess I can say I accept your apology, and I guess I apologize as well for whatever nonsense I have created to cause you to act this way towards me.

Well, I hear you Pride. Its nice to know that you're one of the few who care.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SaiyanPrideXIX said:
Either way you shouldn't leave for any other reason than you wanting to leave. Don't let another person dictate where you go and what you do--that's no way to live, man.
I completely agree. I have been here a long time, as well. I came here around the middle of 2001, and in the time between now and then, I've had my turn at being followed around by the "usual suspects" who would either try to bug me in private, or would, occasionally, call me down in public. Hell, I get a lot more of it, now. When I have to do something that's of a disciplinary nature, people will come at me, from time to time, with everything they've got, all for doing what I feel is best for the community. Granted, that's a bit different, but I do know that it is no simple task to deal with this kind of thing. So, I completely agree with Pride. If you want to leave, it should be because you are ready to leave the community, not because someone might be trying to push you out of the door.

SaiyanPrideXIX said:
I wouldn't rely on the administration much to settle things either. At the most the guy, whoever he is, will get in three warnable offenses and then get a two week vacation.
Thanks for the vote of confidence, Pride :rolleyes: kidding, of course!

Best answers
"over the years you've been here" december 2004, not even a year.

Ah well, sad to see you go =p..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
try reading the thread Sadner.
anyways, i dunno who you are, but if you feel someone is being a prick to you, tell a moderator. Synth, majin_you and deman will usually always do something about it >=D

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My question to you is. Why do you care about some jackass over the internet?
You don't know these people. They don't know you. I've been on the boards for about 2 years. Not once did anyone post a b-day thread for me. Do I care? Nope :) It's a forum. You aren't here to have friends, you are here to either help people with esf, or discuss topics such as games, and other stuff.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My only point was, if the person harassing him is doing it exclusively, then the ban probably won't do much to stop the problem. That's all.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
._.

buddy ... you remind me on my first time here, called a ripper, hater all over.... but you know what? i laughed... xD i didnt even knew what they where talking.

nway im still here for like... 3 years? =0
and i cant leave here anybody... also you should try urself making friends... its not like that everybody wants to add yo... first you should add some buddy else you want to have as a friend (msn/icq/aim any chat progy)

but i dont care .. .truelly ... there many people who wanted to leave.. some even leaved without any message about it. some came back as another name, another came never back or usually or still watching the forums.

all you should try to not do is writing stupid post ._.

nway gl at all ,

pssst* add friends who r doing almostly the same as you :p like gfx artist xD

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh heh, to be honest, I haven't even gotten a chance to develope an opinion of you (Avatar helps :p).

But I see no reason why you should "leave" just because you have an feeling no one likes you. I singed up something like a year ago and I get "Yo it's Chakra-X" when I go into a server in ESF with firmilar people and I was also given a birthday thread (muchos gracias Ravendust, even though it was a fraction of the size of g00vy's :p).

But, again, it's the internet, so it's not like I feel that I am a better person if I am noticed in an e-community.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom