Leaving >__>

Best answers
i dont know u, know u if u get what i mean but i seen u post and that but if u wanna talk to ppl i dont mind getting added on MSN or AIM, i have lots of ppl from this forum on my MSN/AIM and the ones that come to me for help i try my best to help so dont be scared to just add someone and try talk to them, if i can remember the first ppl i talked 2 from here was nuttzy and gir but nuttzy dont talk to me now damn D2 whore =P

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
man, when the **** did things get so emo around here?

People with beef on the internet, big deal. The forums are a click away, not clicking because of somebody you dont even know, 1 zillion miles away, has formed an opinion on you is retarded, in my point of view. To be honnest, i dont really know you but what ive seen from you, you dont seem like an ******* or anything, so whats the problem? If you like comming here dont let people piss you off, infact, you could just ignore everything that one person writes.

btw, i'd like to add:

"im goth... who cares what you think?" - that in itself is an oxymoron, i didnt have a clue you were goth, nobody else would, and nobody would have cared if you were. You are the one who cares what other people think, because you felt that telling us that would have some kind of impact on our opinion.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Saiyan_Overlord said:
The tech god (aka smith or ultra perfect cell) use to cause trouble, but look where he is now, he's a moderator.
First of all, I'm not a tech god :p. Second of all, it's kind of creepy someone is searching all of my posts O_O. Oh, and just for kicks, I wasn't a trouble maker, just an annoying SOB =P.
man, when the **** did things get so emo around here?
I have to agree with that. It's becoming an internet trend.
I'm tired of this, certain someone, always being an ass to me for everything I do around here.

*shrugs* I doubt anyone even likes me here, for the wrongs I've committed over the past few years here. Or hell, just even being my plain ol' self seems to draw people away so I'm just leaving for the best. The sad thing is, I've not made 1 single friend over the years I've been here, so again, I'm just leaving for the best.

If there is anything you have thought of me, please post it here. *shrugs* I'd just like to know, 'cept if you're that certain someone, that is, don't bother posting here.
If you're gonna let one person make you leave, need to serious rethink some things. You could also put them on the ignore list and never see another post from them again!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Davidskiwan said:
you could just ignore everything that one person writes.
Judging from his sig, you might be right.

Honestly, if I left the forums every time I got pissed at someone I wouldn't have lasted a week on any of the forums I frequent. You can PM them telling them to back off, or PM a moderator if you feel you're being harassed. You don't have to ragequit the forums >_>

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hehe, people hate me in the #esf channel, but it hasnt stopped me from going in there o_O
what wrongs have you comitted anyways Fatality?
+ lots of other people have left without saying anything o_O
take Styx, Mystix, XXX for example
people are becoming dramatic about things :/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm sure he doesn't mean to ruin the tool parade that goes on around here. He was obviously just feeling off. We all do it. People who say "Oh it's just the internet, who cares?" are the same kind of people who use the same excuse to use the internet to do what was apparently done to this person, so that excuse never had a lot of stock with me. Not everyone can be a mindless idiot--sometimes people have bouts of emotion, and sometimes, god forbid, they might want to convey those feelings.

God forbid someone doesn't use 15 smiley faces and that playful "I'm semi-retarded" leetspeak jr. stuff around here.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fatality, the ignore command will solve your problem. If that truly is the only reason you're "leaving", you can put that "certain someone" in that list.

And what's up with all the posts in bold? Just curious.

*edit*
Just be sure not to put moderators in the ignore list. You need to listen to us :p

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SaiyanPrideXIX said:
I'm sure he doesn't mean to ruin the tool parade that goes on around here. He was obviously just feeling off. We all do it. People who say "Oh it's just the internet, who cares?" are the same kind of people who use the same excuse to use the internet to do what was apparently done to this person, so that excuse never had a lot of stock with me. Not everyone can be a mindless idiot--sometimes people have bouts of emotion, and sometimes, god forbid, they might want to convey those feelings.
I kind of agree, if it was something of a personal nature, which has some kind of impact on the guys life, then sure, by all means discuss it. However, seeking attention, as i find this thread to be, asking basically "what do you think of me? somebody doesnt like me, so im going to make a dramatic exit" just screams "emo teenager". It shouldn't be encouraged to look upon these matters as being of great importance, its a person that doesnt like you, there are millions of people in the world, all with their own tastes and preferences, there's no way everyone can like you. There's no nice way of pussy footing around that, or any way to change it, so why not accept and get on with your life and live by your own actions instead of seeking the approval of others, or dwelling on things which you are unable to change. Some real life changing issues (like an alcholic mother, a death of a loved one, or the loss of somebody special to you), or something which you feel you are unable to talk to your friends and family i can totally understand, the petty things, which really could be solved by a little common sense and maturity shouldnt be treated with such sincerity.

People who say "Oh it's just the internet, who cares?" are the same kind of people who use the same excuse to use the internet to do what was apparently done to this person, so that excuse never had a lot of stock with me.
Thats a load of crap, i dont care if somebody wants to insult me on the net, but i dont go out of my way to make other people feel bad, mainly because i know many people take things way too seriously/personally, I like to think i have a conscience. If i disagree with somebody i let them know, but by no means is it on a personal level.

@ Fatality, none of this is aimed at you, its just the way i view this type of topic, i understand people can piss you off sometimes, but hey, you cant change what others think, the best thing is to get on with your life and deal with it, remember, **** em, its their problem not yours.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Who's bothering you? Lemme talk to him and I PROMISE you wont hear anything from him ever again. :devgrin:

Edit - wait...it was Dream? Oh I KNOW this is gonna be easy.

*cracks knuckles*

Hey Dream...you wanna continue being part of BTL? Then shut your mouth and behave yourself from now on or I'm stripping you of any BTL rights you may have had and take over your position. NOW DROP AND GIVE ME 30!!!!

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
This is seriously getting out of hand and i admit im somewhat behind this. Apolagies have been made and accepted and i want to isssue one to everyone about the way i dealt with the matter at hand i should have taken it much more seriously if i had realized how out of hand this would get i might have put more effort into my previous post. I'm going to get someone close this as the matter has been dealt with. Fatality if you still feel the need to leave im sorry to see you go you have been given lots of reasons to stay so think it over.

@Logan289 - I know you feel your only tryin to help but please keep BTL thi ngs on the BTL forums in the future.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Closed for S

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom