Least Favourite Anime/Manga?

Best answers
Naruto clearly draws inspiration from dbz.

It would be stupid ofcourse if the similarities were exactly the same but they are there, as mentioned by many people here.

Even the transition dragonball to dragonball z can be seen in the naruto to naruto shippuuden title, only they did it less daring because naruto doesn't have a kid yet.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Naruto is dragonballzomg

goku has a monster inside him rofl roflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflrofl

Best answers
Even the transition dragonball to dragonball z can be seen in the naruto to naruto shippuuden title, only they did it less daring because naruto doesn't have a kid yet.

I lol'd.

What does Z has to do with Shippuuden?
And now every anime that changes name after a different season is copying DBZ. Lulz.

G
lmao....imagine that o_O...
Yeah.. It was good once? I was trolled into watching the finale and never wanted to see a sports anime ever again.

On the subject of Naruto Z, I have to agree Naruto and Bleach never would've existed (At least, not in the same way) without DBZ or without Yu Yu Hakusho.

Best answers
I'd have to say Gunslinger Girl. I guess the shock effect of little girls train to kill wore off after seeing it done in a handfull of other animes. The plot seems frozen for afew episodes, but then takes the turn I knew it would(no I didn't watch the whole series, I got bored of it. FAST). Even gave it a second chance to watch more with my sister, but even she a person who dosen't watch anime alot said it was dull and lifeless. Much like Henrietta! ZING.

I would say berserk as well, because the ending cuts off at the climax. Sure the manga gose on in the story, but you don't tell such a epic story to leave it hanging at the good part! :cry: Bah i'm torn in half, love and hate for it.

Inuyasha just because its dbz for GIRLS! Sure its mind numbing enough to watch for awhile,but its annoying how they let the bad guy get away every damn time! Sesshoumaru is the only redeeming quality of the show. :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom