Least Favourite Anime/Manga?

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We all know which Anime/Manga we like and talk about it a lot. I don't think we talk much about the stuff we don't like though. So here it is.

Newer Pokemon Series

Ash conveniently dumps all his old pokemon to get new ones despite that his old ones could probably beat them up ^^. Each episode seems to contribute little to the plot and seems to follow the same structure.

Pokemon battles became DBZ like where 2 pokemon would fire 2 attacks and they would explode and the smoke would clear to see one has one. Oh and it seems the audience need to have every new attack explained to them randomly.

Dragon Ball GT

All the usual arguments and most of the cast wasn't horribly involved. Krillin should have gone with Goku :).

Naruto ... does not make it on the list. It's OK but I'd really rather watch something else.

Yugi-oh Series

A series based on a card game really doesn't appeal to me anymore. The main character pulls victory from nowhere and stealing souls sounds a bit corny after 4 seasons of it, especially in a card game. Yugi-oh GX annoys me further, a school for a card game really doesn't seem like a good idea and the main character is stupidly optimistic.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fushigi Yuugi. Hands down. I cannot stand Yu Watase's work. All her stuff turns into degenerate soap operas :p

Best answers
yu gi oh gx irritates me as well...stupid anime!!!

i mean..who the hell fight with cards?...for example: "damn you!!!..ill killl you.........with cards!.."

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
gotta agree. and what pissed me of more is, when i played yugioh, the gx series had just started coming out and every ****ing card had some ridiculous effect. the card game was fun, before. then they raped it.

and the main characters an idiot.

naruto just sucks now because of how they did the animation, and how they drag everything out. the battles are so slow paced that its boring too watch.

bleach is going spanish on me all of a sudden. i hate mexico.

pokemon sucks.

dragonball GT sucks.

bo-bo-bo was funny the first time i saw it, then got repetitive.

seriously, the only manga i really look forward too is full metal alchemist. but i still read bleach and naruto. after all, they didnt **** the mangas.

Best answers
Yu-Gi-Oh! is fine IMO

I can't stand Code Geass though. Idk why everyone is so hyped over it. Actually I kind of hate any other mecha anime/manga.

Bleach - Extremely lame plot copied mostly from Yu Yu Hakusho. Also Shinigami aren't supposed to be humans.
There are others but only these came to mind now.

Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i hate naruto its a cheap immitaion of dragonball z

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bleach - Extremely lame plot copied mostly from Yu Yu Hakusho. Also Shinigami aren't supposed to be humans.
well you cant really compare bleach like that to an anime that was mostly derived from the original dragonball.

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
BO BO BOBO BO or something like that... srsly wtf is that
*dies from broken heart*

It's one of those things that you like or not. Some love it, others despise it. A friend of mine refuses to watch a second of it.

Bleach, I've read the first few volumes so I can't say too much.

Best answers
i hate naruto its a cheap immitaion of dragonball z
Actually the only think Naruto has from DBZ is the Chakra - Ki thing. Care to explain what makes you think Naruto is an immitation of DBZ?

Best answers
Actually the only think Naruto has from DBZ is the Chakra - Ki thing. Care to explain what makes you think Naruto is an immitation of DBZ?
your right it has nothing to do with 1 another i like dbz and naruto, ive seen them both thousands of time, no similarities besides special abilities which are the basis of most fantasy things

Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Want me to point it out?
Stupid main hero, with a monster within him, get's trained by a hermit, anger makes him power up, one certain person who he considers a friend basically hates him because he's stronger.
A character with a cool attitude, from a legendary clan, that was killed by ONE person, who he intends to kill.

The only 'big' difference between Naruto and DBZ, is that Naruto has more depth.

Also you can't compare Bleach with YuYuHakusho, while they have a similar theme, they go on different paths with the story.

Best answers
Excel Saga...it hurt my head

I can't add Naruto and Bleach because at their premise they are good shows, it's just the fact that they have been released as anime before their manga companions are finished that has caused them to suck...and personally I don't even think Bleach's fillers are that bad...

Best answers
The two years of fillers is what killed Naruto. And Viper that is what we call inspiration. All writers do it. And what monster does Goku have in him? If you mean oozaru you're wrong because it's not a monster but a condition that ALL saiyans have , most learn how to control it others don't whereas Kyuubi is sealed inside Naruto. And no Vegeta doesn't look like Sasuke at all. Vegeta was seen like a maniac when DBZ started while Sasuke was seen like a cool genius. Vegeta wanted to kill Frieza just to prove himself stronger not that he actually cared about his planet and race while Sasuke intended to kill Itachi for revenge.

The concept of immitation seems very vague now doesn't it. Again it's called inspiration.

Last edited:
Force Pit Member
Best answers
Well I just feel I should say it the anime I most appreciate is Juuni Kokki (or something like that) or in English The 12 Kingdoms, it is an amazing anime, but I didn't got it why they stopped doing episodes, they could do it longer, deeper, it is so amazing, wish it was longer.

Man I loved it, so much message in this anime.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hikiri no go or watever
prince of tennis
bobobo bo bobobo
Prince of Tennis was good for about 26 episodes. Then it became TennisballZ.

Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nine tails seems like a transformation to me.
that small charge naruto does in his hand looks an awful lot like the sprit bomb goku used against ozzaru vegeta.
also jujutsu is the multi form tech used by piccolo krillin and tien

Best answers
nine tails seems like a transformation to me.
that small charge naruto does in his hand looks an awful lot like the sprit bomb goku used against ozzaru vegeta.
also jujutsu is the multi form tech used by piccolo krillin and tien
Lol
Please watch/read one episode/chapter of Naruto. You obviously have no ideea what you're talking about.
First of all Nine-tails is a chakra beast who was sealed inside Naruto at birth , not a natural transformation induced by something like in Goku + moon = Oozaru.
Second Rasengan doesn't have anything to do with Genki Dama. Rasengan is a compact ball made by spinning chakra at incredible speeds while Genki Dama is a huge ball made of living being's energy.
I don't know what jujutsu you're talking about in DB/DBZ but in Japanese Jutsu = Tehnique. So you'll hear the word "jutsu" in any other fighting anime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom