Best answers
Hi i was wondering if anyone of you know a good site to learn how to draw dbz/anime characters that is free cause im really interested in making my own characters but i have no idea where to start and any advice you have would be great!

Also what do you think of my sig its my first photoshop creation. i like it but i want different writting have any suggestions?

Thanks,
Black05

P.S. Sorry im so bad at writting i try to do it as little as possible.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well what Helped me when I was tryng to draw some Dbz Characters I bought some of the DvD Movies and pause them and Try and to draw the poses it may sound like it doesnt help but it really does.Thats all I can tell you.

Dude I cant see your sig

Best answers
I would watch the dvd or vhs if i had any and if i had some money i would buy some but im 15 with no money :( and i dont start my job till school starts :(

Oh yea who is a good host for sigs since mine isnt working :)

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah, www.howtodrawmanga.com is the best if u wanna learn dbz drawing, but check out www.polykarbon.com, it has great tuts..... i know exactly wat u mean about being 15 with no money, im in the same boat............

Best answers
Thanks guys i have just 1 more question, do i need to buy all those pencils and pens to make my drawing look good?

Thanks again!

Black05

oh yea, does my sig work now?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no, i just bought some pens, en pencils that i find nice to draw with.
and the sig is working :)

Best answers
Thanks for all the help guys i think ill try to find alil money so i can buy a couple pencils then start with those tuts.

peace,

Black05

Best answers
there are many great sites that help you...But the best thing is prolly to just buy a book wich explains how to draw anime. I got one a few years back when i watched dbz a lot. hmnn just type in google somethin like: dbz drawing tutorial...

Best answers
You thanks man ill try that

I dont know if this belongs here but i just a fun game to play while your playing esf... www.pimpwar.com its a free game and its fun as hell everyone should take a look.

PEace,
Black05

Best answers
You could buy the books "How to Draw Dragonball Z" The fourht one is the best. I find it very useful

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom