Best answers
well i was doing this took me about 15 mins... im learning a structur of a human body a real one not dbz... im trying to get my models more relistic... well tell your thoughts.....
*edit* the skintone is off since of the gif convert..

Best answers
ok, its polycount cg critiques all over again :D

left nipple is a little too far over too the left.

in the middle of the chest, between the two pecs, on the right there are two streaks. those dont seem to fit right.

usually the 4th and 5th abs on the 6 pack arent that long.

highlights are a little overdone.

also, its pretty incomplete, so work on it some more and post so i can critique the rest.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think It is pretty accurate from what we can see, other than the extended lower abdominals.

Best answers
actually the pic i was drawing that off of has those huge abs..
*edit heres the pic im learning off of....*

Best answers
not all ref pics are correct, and just because the muscle is that big, doesnt mean you can see that muscle that way through the skin

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by Metro-Tek
actually the pic i was drawing that off of has those huge abs..
*edit heres the pic im learning off of....*
that looks sexual ;/

Best answers
i think its good, and watch body builder competitions, lower abs ARE that long, its just most people never develope them as much

ESF Modeller
Best answers
Metro, just so you know, just because the muscle diagram shows them as being there, doesn't mean that it is visible above the skin. There are a lot of muscle all over the body that can't be seen from the surface skin. But, very, very well done. Don't see many models done to true human form, and not anime-style. I also like the texture, that's rather nice. Keep up the sweet work :D

Best answers
also remember too that certain muscules show when you're in different positions. But that great looking and good luck with developing more on it. Afterwards, see if you can do a hand. THAT'LL be hard

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom