Learn to draw

Best answers
ok so i cant draw worth crap....any1 wanna gimme some pointers on how to get started?

Best answers
hey Eisberg,
When you begin drawing.. i think it's important to leech off of someone else's style.. I myself started off with the Dbz style.. and then i branched off into different types of art. so basically.. when you begin drawing, try to learn from others.. then add in some of your own ideas.. i think it's better to start off with more cartoonish styles... it helps you not only by understanding basic facial structures, etc. it also gives you a basic drawing foundation.. i hopet his helps! good luck.

(These are just my opinions.. there are alot of other ways to begin though! =))

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tales said:
hey Eisberg,
When you begin drawing.. i think it's important to leech off of someone else's style.. I myself started off with the Dbz style.. and then i branched off into different types of art. so basically.. when you begin drawing, try to learn from others.. then add in some of your own ideas.. i think it's better to start off with more cartoonish styles... it helps you not only by understanding basic facial structures, etc. it also gives you a basic drawing foundation.. i hopet his helps! good luck.

(These are just my opinions.. there are alot of other ways to begin though! =))

lol, thats exactly the same with me

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would start just drawing what you see, if you see a cool picture of some dbz or whatever, print it and draw it. Also maybe get some books and study shapes and muscles. You don't really just learn to draw, you either can or cant.

Best answers
mmm... i dont think thats true. being able to draw well takes practice. and a lot of experience. what really depends and varies with each person is observational skills and hand-eye coordination. other than that, everyone can learn how to draw.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom