League of Legends

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Since I didn't see a topic about this I thought, why not?

Just started actually playing and Wukong and Ezreal are my team. I can't wait for that new Ezreal Legendary Skin.
"What does the scanner say about his powerlevel?"
"Cannot detect powerlevels below 9000"

Ezreal has the voice of the guy who did Raditz, Super buu, and Yu Yu Hakusho's Yusuke Urameshi.

[video=youtube;ZoZUCyIpr3I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ZoZUCyIpr3I[/video]

NOT IN THE MANGAโ„ข
โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
As all DoTA themed games are. Same old boring garbage. I can't understand how people can rinse and repeat the same action. It's more monotonous than a MMORPG.

Data Technician
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Played it way to much.. Got tired of people rushing and not playing it for the fun it is(even thought that ain't much)
Now I haven't played it in months

Judge. Jury. Executioner
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Overrated.
As all DoTA themed games are. Same old boring garbage. I can't understand how people can rinse and repeat the same action. It's more monotonous than a MMORPG.
Then miss one of the best multiplayer game that can ever be played. Its not boring, its not overrated, and its definitely not garbage. If it can turn over a point & click hater over to its side, it must be really good at what it does. This game a blast to play with friends.

For a game that has 32 million registrations and averages millions of players per day, with the number of concurrent users online at any given time peaking over half a million, you guys are implying that a lot of people out there don't know what a good game looks like.

NOT IN THE MANGAโ„ข
โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
For a game that has 32 million registrations and averages millions of players per day, with the number of concurrent users online at any given time peaking over half a million, you guys are implying that a lot of people out there don't know what a good game looks like.
I tried it. I didn't like it. So yes. Not that I like RTS anyway.

Judge. Jury. Executioner
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Then say you don't like it. Just because one person does not like it, it doesn't mean the game sucks, its just not for you and that's understandable. I don't like RTS either but somehow I got addicted to LoL. Funny how that works.

Dudemeister
โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
The game is OK, a better alternative to DOTA but I couldn't get hooked on it.

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
Then miss one of the best multiplayer game that can ever be played. Its not boring, its not overrated, and its definitely not garbage. If it can turn over a point & click hater over to its side, it must be really good at what it does. This game a blast to play with friends.

Your reasoning is imho, a bit sad.

MW3 has millions of players logging on each day to play, doesn't mean the game is any good.

So does WoW. Oh and Runescape.

I've successfully raped all those games to hell and back, and they get boring after a while, as do all games, but those are good examples to counter your reasoning, as well as help point out some overrated, boring, garbage games.

Judge. Jury. Executioner
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
The only problem with COD is that it is a rehash of the previous versions. Does that mean the game isn't fun? No. More than a million people will tell you so.

All of the games you have mentioned work in my advantage. I do not like any of those you mentioned, but there are obviously people who enjoy them many times more than either of us. I do not like Strategy games, I get bored playing the tutorial. Does that mean millions of people who play Starcraft 2 all over the world are brain dead morons who like clicking all over the place? Definitely not. I'd be the biggest moron if I thought that way.

Whether a game is any good or not is very subjective. You enjoy the game? It will be good to you. If you don't enjoy it, then it won't. And it is fine that way. There is no need to make a self proposed global judgment on anything.

Discord Member
Best answers
did someone just say every game is the same .... you're kidding me right .... with over 100 heroes in the game and only 10 being used each game ..... you NEVER have the same game .... and its NEVER the same point and click .... i cant believe you ever said that .... MW3 and all that other junk is the same cuz its all just the same shooting .... having abilities running around and ganking making actual team efforts pushes and doing something together .... having all your towers gone and then coming back with some late pushes .... **** is ****in epic .... but i must admit LoL is a bit cartoony DOTA FTW!!!!

and dota 2 is comin out soon ^_^

AND NOTD!!!! is definitely the **** on wc3

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Since I didn't see a topic about this I thought, why not?

Just started actually playing and Wukong and Ezreal are my team. I can't wait for that new Ezreal Legendary Skin.
"What does the scanner say about his powerlevel?"
"Cannot detect powerlevels below 9000"

Ezreal has the voice of the guy who did Raditz, Super buu, and Yu Yu Hakusho's Yusuke Urameshi.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ZoZUCyIpr3I

Everyone is going to play EZ just to buy that skin and then immediately feed the other team. Time to invest IP for Pantheon and Lablanc :D.

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
Best answers
I hate this game soooo much.

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Everyone is going to play EZ just to buy that skin and then immediately feed the other team. Time to invest IP for Pantheon and Lablanc :D.

Hahaha I play a sniper Ez. Once I get level 18, I sit back in Spawn til I am needed for my team. When this skin does come out though, I will be playing Wukong. :D

My current skin is a custom for Ezreal right now anyway.

Judge. Jury. Executioner
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Add me Deathy.

Z Powers

Also, my monkey is better than your monkey. :shocked:

Stalwart Assassin
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
Personally I really enjoy LoL...that is the game that has been occupying most of my time lately. Although it may be a bit repetitive, what game isn't?

Bring it to the 1v1. :p
I hate to break it to you boys, but my monkey is better than both of yours. Come at me!

Add Me: Vakrion

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Personally I really enjoy LoL...that is the game that has been occupying most of my time lately. Although it may be a bit repetitive, what game isn't?

I hate to break it to you boys, but my monkey is better than both of yours. Come at me!

Add Me: Vakrion

We could always test this when I get level 30.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom