Le Kirby.

Best answers
It didnt take long obviously. I did his body in 234 polies, so i gave it a mesh smooth for the pure fact I could.

its only a preview cuz i cant render it, so. Heres what you can see so far ;o

animatablle mouth so i can practice a animation sequence of him doing his absorbtion thing. This is part of a series i wanna do, all the classic SSB:M charas B-)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Teh awsomeness...

Exept the arms.Look how the arms are connected to the body-

:).Good luck on getting the proportions right :D.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well the model is very simple maybe too simple, but who am i to judge. One thing though if you're planning on animating it what program are you gonna use cause i'm fairly confident that Wings 3d doesn't support animation.

Best answers
I havent really thought that part threw ;p

and too simple? Look at kirby, there REAAAAALLy isnt more too him. Me makin him 1000 polys was a stretch considering his original as 235 or around there. Kirby is a reaaaaaally basic design. Ball. With mouth. Stubs for arms. and clown shoes. What did you expect? :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well what i ment was instead of just doing the arms like that. Look at some more kirby pics his arms are connected much towars the front. Also I'd shape them a bit more.

Bolteh2

B
best model ive seen on this forum in a long time

good job

(ps: im not being sarcastic, its the truth)

Best answers
If my model that took less then an hour is the best on this forum, this forum has problems O.O

I wanted to get the series rollin and i was in a large slump, so i started with the easiest character. Then i'll do yoshi. Then I'll do Ness. Etc.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
I think he means because alot of people do edits on the forum :p

But what can I say?

It looks like Kirby. :rolleyes:

Best answers
it's really funny man... i like it:) i'm learning modeling too and skinning and animating.... maybe i'll show you some works once i learned it
ps. i like kirby because i played funny games with kirby, Super Smash Bros Melee at the moment:]

Best answers
TeKNiK said:
well the model is very simple maybe too simple, but who am i to judge. One thing though if you're planning on animating it what program are you gonna use cause i'm fairly confident that Wings 3d doesn't support animation.
Ethereal isn't an animator.... So....

I'll be animating Kirby in Milkshape.

Best answers
sarcasm free? anyway good job there urm.. etheral, not to hard to do that but still a good job neverthe less, the mouth looks... strange, i would suggest to just scrap it but its you choice, man im tired *yawn* Gewd job ! ~~~

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heh, did you already know that i'm bussy with an ssbm mod.
anyway, like bin said, the arms are not realy conected in kirby but just flat speres.
good work anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom