le fma v2

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so a better fma sig, how goes it ;o

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Good image, average brushing, and the BG color is definately not my preference.

5/10

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hwoarang said:
Good image, average brushing, and the BG color is definately not my preference.

5/10
What does it matter if hte color isn't you preference? Dask is like myself, he chooses the color based on what fits best with the character not Hwoarang's personal preferece. I mean if people did then everything would be blue ^^.

Nice sig dask, now quit *****ing.

Best answers
amazing, which is something ive learned to expect from you.

teknik--damn man, he was just stating his opinion

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
TeKNiK said:
What does it matter if hte color isn't you preference? Dask is like myself, he chooses the color based on what fits best with the character not Hwoarang's personal preferece. I mean if people did then everything would be blue ^^.

Nice sig dask, now quit *****ing.
Um, well lets just step back and think about this a second...

The way I see it is that Hwoarang said what he thought would make the sig better. So what if he has a prefrence? It is his oppinion (I hate having to use that phrase, but you forced me too). Don't start crapping on him because he doesn't liek the color. That's what a crit is. You take your personal judgement, and you critic the work.

So piss off.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, let's step back a second.

I was simply stating that Dask doesn't choose his color to people's "Preference." I said nothing out of the line, and the "Quit *****in" wasn't directed at Hwoarang it was directed towards Dask. Now, if you're telling me that I'm out of line by telling Hwoarang that stating that the color is not preferable to him, means nothing to most then please let me know. Most being people like Dask and myself who don't choose colors just because they're favorable ( Blue.) If you'd like me to explain my post in further deatail I'd be more than happy to.

Best answers
Tek - I dont think that *Owa is "mad" at you for telling Hwo what you said, just the way you said it. Plus, when you give out critz you give it out according to your own taste. And I dont recall Hwo saying it should be blue, he just said he didnt like the color, thats all.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kuwa's right, in the sense that I made the color match the stock, which works perfectly in my eyes on this tag, but hwo's right in the sense that he has the free will to not like the color. Whatever it is, bickering needs to cease, since I don't want my thread closed.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Soulicro said:
Tek - I dont think that Wesley is "mad" at you for telling Hwo what you said, just the way you said it. Plus, when you give out critz you give it out according to your own taste. And I dont recall Hwo saying it should be blue, he just said he didnt like the color, thats all.
Why should I adjust my tone? I say whatever comes to my mind, and it just so happened I thought i should make my opinion known on the color matter and maybe it will help some people realize why the colors aren't more favored colors. I'm aware that Hwo didn't say anything about the color being blue, but blue is the most over used color, and btw that's not Wes it's Owa they both just use the same signature.

@ Dask.

Sorry for putting your thread's future in jepordy. Actually after looking at your sig again i've noticed something that bothers me about it. You should either make the brushing over Edward's (I think that's his name) arm orange or maybe just delete it. Would make it look much cleaner imo.

Best answers
I'm not digging the pastel effect.

4/10

Also your using Tek's style with sigs. (Tek from ZeqII forums) which isn't original.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
EricW said:
I'm not digging the pastel effect.

4/10

Also your using Tek's style with sigs. (Tek from ZeqII forums) which isn't original.
4/10 'cause you don't like the "pastel" effect, interesting rating system lol

Erm, I've never met Tek, 'nor do I really care who he is, disproving any idiotic assumptions of unoriginality...I have never even HEARD of him none the less seen any of his work. Just 'cause you've seen his work before doesn't mean I copied him... your logic is apparently flawed.

Best answers
lol, uuuh Dask...

Tek = Teknik.

Teknik = Kuwa.

Tleast I think so.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
EricW said:
That's lame man, simply lame.

Just like anyone who creates a website with a black background is copying Maddox. Because as we all know, Maddox invented black backgrounds. :rolleyes:

"You're using the style of someone from another forum who chances are, you've never even met or heard of. Unoriginal man.... unoriginal..."

I liked this sig dask, stock matches the colour, and the brushing makes it all come to life.

Keep it up.

Best answers
Teknik isn't Tek, they just have similar names. :p

Btw, I am entitled to my own opinion, thank you very much. :rolleyes:

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, everyone is entitled their opinions, preferences, and how they relate to they way you rate each signature posted. TekNik I don't see how I was *****ing, it looked more like you were. But, since it seems everyone has apologized on that aspect, I won't close the thread.

My intentions are to never insult anyone as an artist.

Also, once you've posted your crit, there is no reason to keep posting, just so you can win an argument or defend yourself in a pointless matter. Watch the tongues as well... I'm going to give you guys a second chance on the warnings, I was just about to give a couple of them.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
TeKNiK said:
Yeah, let's step back a second.

I was simply stating that Dask doesn't choose his color to people's "Preference." I said nothing out of the line, and the "Quit *****in" wasn't directed at Hwoarang it was directed towards Dask. Now, if you're telling me that I'm out of line by telling Hwoarang that stating that the color is not preferable to him, means nothing to most then please let me know. Most being people like Dask and myself who don't choose colors just because they're favorable ( Blue.) If you'd like me to explain my post in further deatail I'd be more than happy to.
Apparently you've missed this post. The "Quit *****ing" was directed at Dask, so he'd stock complaining about no one posting about his sig.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Either way, everyone had gone way off-topic. Let's just drop this argument/misunderstanding and move on.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ehh im not a fan, The brushing doesnt work, the typo lacks imagination and doesnt fit and the image seems a little low quality.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom