Layout

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I decided to make a new layout again. Please comment.

i just quickly slapped the Copyright on so dont comment on that.

Thanks guys.

EDIT: Also btw its still wip :p

Best answers
If the pipes holding on to the panels looked more crisp and 3d, which is easy to do with all the tutorials out there, this would be alot better then it is now.

While you'r at it, how about adding a slight texture to the green backround, and also make the screens looks cleaner and reflective..

Overall, this is a good idea gone bad. Keep at her and it will look very interesting. I think flash might even be in order but hey thats just me.

4/10

Best answers
ok make the tubes less blurry and add a shadow to the whole thing, as in each tubew and box and it should be done i like it tho nice one!

-SaN

Best answers
Too wannabegoodlayout o_O background too bright, how the heck would you but frames to that main frame? it would look just stupid :/, Affilities + that box under it is too much, those 3 are enough.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol they wont have frames :p not gonna work like that.

And here is an update on the tentacles stuff

Best answers
Well, to me the effects of the tentacles didn't change very much. They still seem too flat and I would suggest that you read tutorials on 3d-ish tentacles like said before.

Best answers
Quadles said:
Too wannabegoodlayout o_O background too bright, how the heck would you but frames to that main frame? it would look just stupid :/, Affilities + that box under it is too much, those 3 are enough.
¬_¬... frames?... dont use frames they could be one of the most annoying methods of webdesing eva.. also pretty n00bish and for those who dont have much time to produce a decent web site... nuff said

-SaN

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Guru_San said:
¬_¬... frames?... dont use frames they could be one of the most annoying methods of webdesing eva.. also pretty n00bish and for those who dont have much time to produce a decent web site... nuff said

-SaN
He said in his post with the latest update it wouldn't have frames.

Nice layout for what it is, assuming you were going for a childish upbeat type thing.

Could use some fixes though

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
^Thx...

I guess it kinda sux. Hopefully my next will be better.

Thanks allot guys :\

Best answers
no owai was talkin to yje other guy yabberin on about frames,, dude keeep going i like this layout! its original

-SaN

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol thx but most ppl dont like it much I made a new one though :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom