Layout i made on school when i was bored

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Hey all..

i was wondering what you guys think of the layout i made in about 7 hours. I made the layout on my school when i was bored and it took me 1 full school day (6 hours) and 1 hour the next day. and the result is verry good if you ask me.

But well.. here is the layout.. give critics or things that you would like to give :)

HERE IS THE LAYOUT

RESPECT my job and don`t steal a thing!!!
This layout wasn`t ment for redsaiyan... but it might be.. bepends on alot of things.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dont mind him, if u dont like it...tell what u dont like =o

i like it...expect...i dont like the the version "222" (fading out), get rid of the fading 2's

Best answers
it seems too saturated to be a good web layout. After about 5 mins of staring at that, people's eye would melt. Other than that, nice job except maybe the version 2 thing like sicron said

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually, after reading your initial post I expected with 7 hours of work to either see a decent website but coded, or a layout that's awesome, but I was dissappointed. For the time taken ,7 hours, The graphic quality should be much higher. This looks like somethign that could be done in an hour 2 tops. That's the only thing that bugs me. That and the fact that i'm now blind for oversaturation poisoning ;(.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe some people work a little slower than you do? o_o

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
erm.... why u use everytime the red style of redsaiyan? but i like it...but boring!

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow, it blows, 7 hours for that isn't good. Too bad image quality.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think it, with some nice flash in there it would look real nice. Only thing i dont like is that red is everywere >.< red hurts my eyes.

Best answers
Design templates make baby jesus cry. The techinical aspects of it aren't bad. But you need to have some kind of creative spirit to balance it out. Fads/Trends/templates are generic, even perverse, they don't apply to anything at all but instead try to fool the unaware into thinking they are stylish. Design should apply to the content it represents. The two should be interwoven to the point that you can't tell the two apart. This whole "your site here" method of generic design reduces you to a machine that vomits out characterless interchangeable parts. Don't be a cog in the machine. Make things that are unique and relevant to what you are desinging for.

Best answers
Well.. i think you all are a bit strange.
@opensource : if you think it`s BAD for 7 hours than you make a better one. this was my first one without 50% gradient in it and it looks really nice!!! for the red... i was inspired by a bunce of sites!!! red was of redsaiyan and those effects in the header where inspired by abstract artists.

Someone also said that the image quallity is to low... WTF DO YOU MEAN that picture is a PNG picture!!! you can zoom in as far as you want and everything will still be sharp.

I didn`t exspect such useless reply`s.. looks like noone is respecting it. i won`t make edits on this one anymore just for a buch of people who can`t respect it... i will make another layout with some other effects in it.. but this thread can be closed now.. i`m not gonna reply in here anymore anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom