Best answers
hey i made a new layout for my portfolio site.. i was think either go with the digital graphics smooth look or the rough skining artist look... anyway, check it :p

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I say start over its to simple and the cube **** is annoying. So as Megasaxon would say

Bin it :p

Start over use diff colours dude and make some cool effects that will ctach peoples eye this isj ust boring.

Best answers
well you arent really GOOD at all, so your opinion doesnt count. its good foor my tastes. if someone good comes along that is SERIOUS and says bin it, i might consider it

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its cool to me, i couldn't make anything like it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm I'd say just make it a little brighter. It seems dark to me. I like it though. I can never really make layouts. -_-

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by sonic834
well you arent really GOOD at all, so your opinion doesnt count. its good foor my tastes. if someone good comes along that is SERIOUS and says bin it, i might consider it
Everyone's opinion counts. ;(

I don't really like the cubestuff either. I don't want to make a full judgement though until I can see what it'll look like with stuff on it.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes I am entitled to my oppinion you asked and I ansewred may of been harsh but I didn't break nay rules.

and I was serious :tired:

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol uh oh the law found me :p *Runs to mexican boarder*

Well maybe because your so cool and your an *idol* to me and the best person ever... Ya thats it I tihnk it sounds good lol :talk:

Anyways on topic
I was kinda harsh sorry but the cube tihngs kinda are well annoying me. plus its just to plain not to mention the colours aren't great...

*greentaco* I corrected your spelling on idol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom