Launching ESF Error, And any other Third-Party Game.

seb

Best answers
When I try to launch esf, or any other mod on steam. I get the error "This game is currently unavailable. Please try again another time"

It's been it at it for awhile, iv been trying re-installing, no luck at it. Any ideas?

Best answers
the only time I got an error like that was when my friend had connected through my Steam ID simultaneously as I did, since his loaded faster, the error came up on mine.
You havent given anyone your Steam ID have you?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Try deleting clientregistry.blob in your steam dir and then tey playing your games/mods again and see what happens.

seb

Best answers
hmm, That didn't seem to work, still get the same error. I might try looking in steampowered forums and see whats up there.

Best answers
Look what you have 2do... copy your esf folder in steamapss half-life and close steam after...give a restart and reenter Steam and voila it's there !! Third Party Mode..:)

Best answers
Cloud[ESW] said:
Look what you have 2do... copy your esf folder in steamapss half-life and close steam after...give a restart and reenter Steam and voila it's there !! Third Party Mode..:)
He allready has ESF in his game list, he cannot play it. And what do you mean copy his esf folder in half-life? He has to install it there.

nge

Best answers
This might be a little basic, but restart your computer. I get that error pretty frequently and that always fixed it for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom