Latest.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1st sig: blends 100% perfectly. 1337/10

2nd sig: not as great, the render seems out of place. 7/10

3rd sig: does not match at all: 4/10

4th sig: pretty good, but it'd be good of the render was placed a bit more to the left.

Also, try using a new background (brushes), you don't want to over use & kill the one you're using.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kaination said:
Also, try using a new background (brushes), you don't want to over use & kill the one you're using.
Why does everyone think that I only use one brush? I use a minimum of 3 different brush SETS in each of my sigs.

And I'm aware that the third sig doesn't match. It was made for my brother, and I did everything on purpose to fit his likings.

Best answers
well you got to use some contrast with the brushes..
how do you change the color of the backgrounds?
also.. instead of using soft light all the time you can try lighten or in some cases overlay brushing layers.. see what fits best..

Best answers
1) Probably not a good idea to use Bevel & Emboss (since it kinda makes the naturals stock lighting look weird) and the yellow outer glow. Since it dont go well with the background.

2) Same as first with the outer glow thing.

3) Is ok

4) Is ok, umm mabe make the outer glow seem less obvious?

Overall; You need to break the cycle of, brushes on background> few blending> colour backgroud> add stock to right> name on left... thing.

Mabe read on some turturiols for new photoshop techniques?

Best answers
ya.. try to look for some full sig tutorials.. dont copy stuff tho.. try to learn from it.. and other photoshop tut's will work to ..

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Spunky said:
Why does everyone think that I only use one brush? I use a minimum of 3 different brush SETS in each of my sigs.
Because you are overkilling your style now. You make way too much of the same kind sig. The 3 different brush sets is great and all, except if they happen to be all grunge brush sets, try mixing it with some abstract brush sets (and not the crappy abstract that can hardly be seen, but abstract 3d renders brushes and stuff.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
start with a base color that isnt too dark. then use a couple black and white soft light grunge layers, then try a few black and white, or jsut white overlay layers with abstract brushes, and if your feelign daring just straight up brush some color using linear dodge, or color dodge

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

i made that using the exact format i just posted 2 posts up. except i added a pattern layer

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom