2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
umm no release date is set, yet.
click my sig for more info ^_^

Best answers
i forgot to mention it before but the shape fo the trunks head looks like its modeled very poorly

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uh, i said it before, the angle makes it look wierd, prespective view changes the model and deformes it.
it's fine, i dont model one face good and one face bad, i did my best on it.

here is a front view of goten and trunks:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OH.... The goten Looks perfect.... The Trunks ,too.
Well that changed alot now!
Just dont make the Overlay! And also if ull animate the Mouth... look that u animate it right! Because the mouth is not a quader! ^^ Nice job

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yup mouth will be animated ^_^ and dont worry about the overly, it wont be ingame.

Best answers
all ur models are so damm good :D if zeq2 is gonna be as good as your models that it might be even better than esf ( no offence for esf but a game whitch looks like the cartoon is just awsome )

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well thats good.....But offtopic: Its not good to see that ur status is not so good... -.- But I think itll be agood QIII game! And Ontopic: Yaglo....Now u can see thats the Trunks Head is not modeled very porrly! Or?

Best answers
hey would you say that the zeq2 is nearing its final stages and near completion of a/an release... date. like give us an estimate of how much percent of the stuff is done 50... or 75...90% done? hehe cuz the models look done :p

oh ya and the maps and hud look done... dont know about game play though... perhaps some bugs or fighting styles are now being worked on? oh well i keep on yo site to see whats going :D

- EDIT DUDE OMFG -

dude i just noticed some of your stuff on site not working like the blue link thingy when u click it, it says error 404 or some crap like the link dont exist no more.

i clicked files, tried to view teaser and nothing there bro. :/

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
offtopic: Its not good to see that ur status is not so good... -.- But I think itll be agood QIII game!
care to explane yourself?

hey would you say that the zeq2 is nearing its final stages and near completion of a/an release... date. like give us an estimate of how much percent of the stuff is done 50... or 75...90% done? hehe cuz the models look done :p

oh ya and the maps and hud look done... dont know about game play though... perhaps some bugs or fighting styles are now being worked on? oh well i keep on yo site to see whats going

- EDIT DUDE OMFG -

dude i just noticed some of your stuff on site not working like the blue link thingy when u click it, it says error 404 or some crap like the link dont exist no more.

i clicked files, tried to view teaser and nothing there bro. :/

Best answers
ehm SV... i want to make a wallpaper section on redsaiyan about zeq2 (and later all the other mods) and i allreaddy have some wallpapers from you but could you send me all the wallpapers from zeq2 :) (models to) because on the zeq2 main site there arent alot wallpapers avalible :(

Thanx.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ofcourse =D, we are gonna update soon on zeq2 and im already working on a gogeta, cell form1, tien and adultgohan. ill be sure to make wallpapers of all of them and post them here.

Best answers
ehm.. soon... last time i have seen "soon" on zeq2 it took a month :p or maybe even more...

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, looks like your not updated...heh
well, now we are starting to update in the main site alot, just wait and you'll see ;) we already made two good and worth waiting updates not too long ago.

trust me it's not gonna take a month.

Best answers
ok i thrust you :p i will just wait :)

edit..

you said updates :) that`s true :) i got some models of you that i need to add to redsaiyan... thanks for letting me remember that :)

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
One word, breathtaking.

Your models are allways so true to the show!

I really can't wait for ZeqII, hell, i just HAVE to play it, because steam is messed up, and i can't play ESF.

Oh yeah, good job, and thanks for the wallpapers. :yes:

Best answers
ya the guys at zeq2 could get a serious job offer from a company involving modeling and texturing. use your zeq2.com as a reference for college courses/career day where they send guys out hiring people for their skills.

i've done this in one of my old crappy ninja turtles games i made.
although it was old and long ago the new technology is "breath taking" as jp so roughly put it :p

(im still learning the new technology like 3dfx and maya and photoshop 7, also sdk's for modding some games like farcry which is just totally ownage).

if you have tutorials for these programs and new technology i would greatly appreciate it and perhaps we could combine forces and work on something. just pm me ;P

Best answers
dude, I almost cried, seriously...

can u make more wallpapers? with diff poses and photoshop effects?
its really fun to look at those eyecandy art\craft\overwhelming thingy!!!

VERY good job!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that goten is straight fire man. so is trunks. but i like the goten model more lol. man uve improved

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heh thanks ice teh man! =)
and roshko אין בעיה אני יעשה עוד...translation: no prob, ill make more ;)

Best answers
that was... ... ... ... I think I cant get my mouth back up............!!!!
thats definitly a serie! yep, we rock!!!

oh and thnx!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom