Latest Works

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alright, here are some of my latest works. I decided to experiment with some new brushes, and I like these a bit more than my old. I made these sigs for the TSRP Server's Forums that I play on.

Mine:

By the way, I didn't screw up cutting around the edges, the stupid magic wand screwed me over.

Jackie's:

Let the C&C commence!

Edit: Here's one I just whipped up for Dr. Gero-20:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ur cuncureently sigg rules.

i like jackies more =0 the red one looks confusing ....font doesnt match at all.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thanks for the comments TF. I like my old sig, but it started to get boring after a while, and I really wanted to try something new, so I downloaded some new brushes. End result = what you see above.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You remind me of when I got into sigs.

You're doing decent in the BG texture department, just work on the text industry. (placement, style)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Synth said:
You remind me of when I got into sigs.

You're doing decent in the BG texture department, just work on the text industry. (placement, style)
Well, I can put together a sig, which is more than most people can say, and I was happy just with that. But I'm trying some new things and learning very fast, so hopefully I'll be as good as the rest of you soon.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can see a dark rectangle in the first sig, partially overlapping the face, might wanna blend that one better. Also, the BG is rather static, try adding something "different" to it, use more different brushes. Don't use grunge-only brushes, try mixing in some abstract brushes for example.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sicron said:
I can see a dark rectangle in the first sig, partially overlapping the face, might wanna blend that one better. Also, the BG is rather static, try adding something "different" to it, use more different brushes. Don't use grunge-only brushes, try mixing in some abstract brushes for example.
I figured that for myself a while ago. See my current sig for what I'm currently trying.

Updates:

A sig I made for KidBoy, since I've never seen him with one.

A sig I made for my brother. He doesn't use sigs, he never uses forums, but I thought I'd be nice.

A redo of Jackie's, since the bastard changed his name right after I gave him the first one...

My current sig, and the one I'm most proud of.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like the Jin sig, nice color scheme for the image, which is a big deal imo.

My overall opinion is that I would make your sigs a bit smaller, if you're going to stick with this layout for now.

The empty spaces in the them kind of draw attention.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thanks for the advice. Should I keep going for something like 400x100? That's what I've been using.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, I'd stick with the 400x100 instead of the 450x120... empty space can bring a sig down.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't fall into the same routine that "X" did, where all his sigs looked exactly the same with a new colour scheme / stock image.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea, seems he already has :(.

Try and change up the background, its basically exactly the same in every sig you have posted...Random image, same background, new color, and some white text.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Erm, I don't see any similarities in the backgrounds. I used completely different brush sets for each of them. For the first 3 I did, I used the same brush set, but now I know better than that. And as far as colors go, I'd sure love to know how to make the background multiple colors, but I'd rather discover it for myself than be told; it makes it more satisfying.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, its not so much that every part on the background is the same, but the style and patterns seem to repeat, aswell as the layout of your sigs, kinda like a template used too many times.

See what I mean?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Now I understand what you're saying, but the way I'm doing it feels right in my mind, and I can't seem to budge and do it any other way.

Best answers
U can also try to play with sum contrast in the background maybe..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Spunky said:
Alright, here are some of my latest works. I decided to experiment with some new brushes, and I like these a bit more than my old. I made these sigs for the TSRP Server's Forums that I play on.

Mine:

By the way, I didn't screw up cutting around the edges, the stupid magic wand screwed me over.

Jackie's:

Let the C&C commence!

Edit: Here's one I just whipped up for Dr. Gero-20:

lmfao, nice shine on the aim bar.

all your sigs look the same, www.good-tutorials.com ftw

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
although alot of people dont relize this you can put your image on the left side of the sig

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom