Latest Amxx / Metamod Server Report

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Not sure if the "title" was alright, but i had to think of something. Anyway, let me get to the point. I'm a Beta Tester at the Latest AMXX version which is not public yet. They just released a new "MetaMod", which i will add on HL2files, S2k, ESF-W, and some more i got FTP access at. I will add them "today", in a few hours. When i get back at home, but please do. Once it is added, possible you could report the bugs?, And got plugins that i can add to test the metamod more? (including the new AMXX upon beta release)

These "reports" you wou may give through my email or here, will be reported to AMXX again, so they can fix it. So the new AMXX public release would be as good as possible :D

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
himm... my input as a previous beta tester for AMXx.... himm....

Well heres what to say:
1) have direct access to your computer. I mean like when certain things happen that shouldnt, get the knowledge of your CPU useage and things your computer was doing at the time.
2) get a pdata plugin as soon as possible (it is best that you make this yourself).... it just helps when you are tring to test.
3) Dont stop posting on the beta forums. If you don't repedatelly post there, you will be removed. I kept on tring to find bugs, but never found any, and any thing that was brought up I had no need to add to.... so I was eventually removed...

Also, this really isnt the place for this... Just put a e-mail link in your motd.txt to report anything odd.... Allthough I know that either way, both things will be spammed with reports of hackers and crashes. Players dont have a clue about what exactly is happening with AMXx in the background. I learned this also.

(also logging would be a help)

#edit#
And oh yeah... that metamod... usless....
You have to update it every single time the mod updates, and the team is not garunteed to immiteally(sp?) put the entitie links in metamod immiately..

That is why metamod-p is the best. There litterally is no need to update it. But he still makes updates to make it run faster. Also it is reported that metamod-p will run faster than the standard metamod.

#side note#
Looking through the beta testers, there is litterally NONE (that I remember) of the testers that were testing while I was there. Just keep that in mind.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Yes, i know. I also use MetaMod P myself, but i don't think it can harm since ESF won't be updated for quite some time ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom