LATERALUS VINYL, LIVE DVD, AND NEW ALBUM!

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Some of you may listen to Tool, and some of you may not. To those who do I love you, to those who don't, may I recommend buying an album. They are too good to download.

Anyway, if any of you are interested, the new Lateralus on vinyl is coming out on August 23rd, check http://www.toolband.com if you need confirmation.

Also to note a live DVD containing shows from their lateralus tour is rumoured to be arriving soon. Also of mention is that they are nearing the end of their long and grueling recording stages of their new album. Album art, and some PR will follow. This is good news, it has been almost 5 years since Lateralus... Jesus.

Everyone should discuss and ask about Tool, you haven't enjoyed music until you've had an Tool induced orgasm.

Best answers
I've always been a Tool fan, but not a nut. I like a lot of their songs, so I'll be sure to watch out for the new album.

Is there any talk of a release date on the new album yet? I can't believe it's been 5 years since their last album.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tassadar said:
I've always been a Tool fan, but not a nut. I like a lot of their songs, so I'll be sure to watch out for the new album.

Is there any talk of a release date on the new album yet? I can't believe it's been 5 years since their last album.
People suspect late september or some time during october.

No one knows anything about the new DVD though, just that it is being edited. It only makes sense for it to arrive before the new album.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
owa said:
Everyone should discuss and ask about Tool, you haven't enjoyed music until you've had an Tool induced orgasm.
Owa....I love you. <3

Tool's my favourite band and has been for years now, I can't wait to finally hear some new songs (though I'm not sick of the old ones ;))

Tool has some of the weirdest **** I've ever seen, and I mean that in a good way, for those of you that are interested (or bored, whatever :p), try getting your hands on some of their video's.

Weird stuff I tell you.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Joe Baressi is producing, if you decipher Blair's latest post on toolband. That may or may not be good, I love The Melvins, and Tomahawk, but not QOTSA. All bands he produced.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom