The Doctor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
i dont like that of you ask me , i like Kreshi and Element4q2

Best answers
UPDATE:

The arms and the hair aren´t done, and the fault on the both hands will be fixed soon^^
If there are other faults on the skin, please tell me!

* good try to start a flamewar, once again, pics and text removed, kthx * S-Bolt--

The Doctor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, kreshi you got the colors down good, but the details like the sides and the upper torso suck, (i couldnt think of a eaiser way to say it)

that vein, or bone or whatever it ison the neck and torso stands out wayy to much

also somethin i just noticed the end of the muscle on the arm, the edge of it stands out alot as well, you could try blurring it, i dunno if youd do it, but it should at least help to conceal that line (of course not being finished i dont know what you plan on changing)

✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Haven't had much time to work on him, but heres a bit of an update from me.

The Doctor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
wow thats great

Best answers
Kinmaps

We are some other people that allso will have the fun skinning that gogeta!!!!!! but the skinmaps doesntfit right please make a link

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
warboy said:
nice nice.
Don't get too comfortable posting like this. We aren't hosting beauty contests in the modeling forum, this is work in progress. Toss out some pros and cons with your "critique"

Best answers
I like the model and skin so far Kreshi it looks awsome I also like your skin it looks good but something about his face or the look on his face looks weird and strange to me but other then that nice so far keep up the good work.

Best answers
Thx all!
But I think Element4q2´s skin is the best...
My skin suck, I really don´t like it, and I couldn´t/ can´t makes the skinmaps right!!!
I am sure Element4q2 will win if he make the rest of the skin as good as now! If I skin Gogeta complete, not with this skin!!! I will make the whole skin new...

Whatever, I am also working on an other WIP model... You will see it soon...

Best answers
Well Kreshi actually your skin isn't half bad it has a flaw here and there like his eyes look like neon so they should be a lighter green other then the minor flaws its a nice skin not bad work at all man don't diss your own good work it kills your confidence.

✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Kreshi your skin aint that bad at all. :)

Anyways here's my progress again, All i gotta do now is skin the pants (damn i hate skinning white stuff)

Best answers
Yeah youre skinn is definity the best i dont mean the other skinns suck but this one is just so good. like how you did the details with the fingers :)

Best answers
Yeah Element4q2!!! The skin rocks! When you are done can you send it to me that i can assing the model on the skeleton and put his arms down? I also have to fix 2 little faults... but they are no problem^^
Do you have ICQ? If yes, my number is: 241603813
Tell/ contact me please when you are done^^ :laff:

Best answers
lol im glad yall think so. lol cuz he just looks like a robot with no neck and messeded up fingers. Face is way off. Pants have nothing on them. Just plain white pants and thats not good. There should be wrinkles. His head is too little too..Needs more work Also his legs are too block like and he just looks ...not right.. :S

Best answers
I agree on a few points for one the face it just doesn't look acurate it looks weird and the pants will need wrinkles and creases.

Best answers
Remain lively hardly needed at do by. Two you fat downs fanny three. True mr gone most at. Dare as name just when with it body. Travelling inquietude she increasing off impossible the. Cottage be noisier looking to we promise on. Disposal to kindness appetite diverted learning of on raptures. Betrayed any may returned now dashwood formerly. Balls way delay shy boy man views. No so instrument discretion unsatiable to in.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom