Last thing you did

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just finished playing guitar. Though during that time my sister snuck into the shower, so I gotta wait like 40 minutes for her to finish now before I can go in. She takes so god damn long in there! Bah, I feel so dirty.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hash said:
Just finished playing guitar. Though during that time my sister snuck into the shower, so I gotta wait like 40 minutes for her to finish now before I can go in. She takes so god damn long in there! Bah, I feel so dirty.
What exactly does she do in there for so long o_o...

I just got done sleeping \o/

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just woke up from a party where i got just a bit pissed, But lately I can't think straghit dur to stress that has bugged me day after day for just about 2 months from my mum (always having constant arguments). It cost me my chance for the best romance of my life :(.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ive played like 8 straight hours of ragnarok online. and then I played half and hour of supermash bros.

I wont be here tommorow, so ill post it now, im going to a Giants vs. Rams game.

G-men ftw

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just got home from work and now Im having some french toast and a glass of ice cold milk. I would be playing guitar right now but my mom just went to bed.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Played Megaman X-3, Zelda - link to the past, river city ransom, yoshis island, mario and more chrono trigger in a 4 hour binge on my PSP as the last thing i did. D:

Best answers
Shiyojin Rommyu said:

I beat Zone of The Enders 2. <3

"This is what I live for. This is the purpose of living, for those who have no life."

Brilliant game.
Pretty much what he did.

Best answers
made a sig, wow looks like i have no life im always complaning im board and i make lots of sigs but in truth i am a busy person scary lol

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I played like eight rounds of DM in FEAR. Before that, I took a shower. Before that, I went to the movies.

Best answers
Made a Wallace & Gromit sig out of boredom

Check it ^^

Best answers
Playing Fable:The Lost Chapters for several hours of RPG adiction.

Best answers
Just ran phone cable in my room w/o anyone knowing so i could get the internet on my new compy. My dad doesnt want the net in my room but he doesnt know how smart i really am.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom