Last man standing /w sudden death gamemode

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I haven't seen anyone mention this as a suggestion here yet...(maybe i'm blind)

Anyway the gamemode would be pretty simple. As the name says it's a deathmatch where everyone has only 1 life per round and the one who survives the mayhem is the winner. Now for it not to be boring to the spectators there would be a sudden death mode which would be activated either by all the spectators voting for it or there would be a time limit per round. After the sudden death mode starts you could implement one of these effects:

a) Add environmental hazards such as extremely hot steam filling the inside buu map and volcanoes erupting and lava filling the ground on the planet nearing destruction(hell?) map although you'd probably have to limit the maps for the gamemode and i'd probably be a pain to code all that
b) Each of the surviving players health starts to decrease exponentionally and with each hit they deal they heal themselves for 1-4HP
c) All the survivors HP gets reduced to 1 (much like in Worms :p) with out any HP regeneration

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sounds like a really ****ty game-mode, considering the games style of play.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Sounds like a really ****ty game-mode, considering the games style of play.
I don't really get what you're trying to say.
Are you saying that the gameplay is too fast for that particular gamemode or what?

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, Counter-Strike gameplay does not work in this type of game, imo, at least.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Yeah, Counter-Strike gameplay does not work in this type of game, imo, at least.
There's not really any resemblance to CS gameplay in last man standing. CS is a team based search and destroy gametype while last man standing is more of a UT fast paced deathmatch without respawns. I think it fits ESF

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I am up for as many different gametypes as possible for esf. The LMS would make it about conserving your health and not charging head first into battle. I like Gametypes that make you change the way you play.

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
I am up for as many different gametypes as possible for esf. The LMS would make it about conserving your health and not charging head first into battle. I like Gametypes that make you change the way you play.
This ^

I liked the idea, its a change of pace. There could be the option that every next round , the players will earn some pl so they can transform and use more attacks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom