Laptops Worth?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So, i'm looking to buy a laptop, but i'm not looking to spend much. So my friend offered to sell me hers, but I want to know what you guys think it's worth before I shell anything out. Here's basically what it is,

hp Pavilion ze2000
55.8GB
1.6GHz 504mb Ram
Mobile intel 915/GM/GMS 910GML express chip
Windows XP

That's what I know about it. if you guys need more info lemme know. It's a decent size too.

Best answers
I think it sucks, I also think you need cancer...

<3

EDIT: ... cancer of the tongue.

Best answers
I agree. it aint worth it.

and HP sucks.
<3 Dell.

BUt one sec, for what do you need a laptop? Just normal work or ?
I dunno how Dell prices are in Canada. But hereabouts, 1000$ you get around 10 times that power and Vista to boot.

Best answers
Over the phone. I see many things, even things of the mini-variety.

Kinky.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How much is she asking for it?
She is asking $400 for it. I'd mostly just be using it for internet and things, but i'd really like to be able to play Half life and games like that on it with ease. Even online if I get bored through Wi-fi.

I dunno how much it can even do. Should I save the money? Buy a better one? What you think? I'm quite hardware inept.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
$400 is a tad much, I'd say $300. But it was probably expensive when she bought it. Sadly, Laptops depreciate very quickly compared to quickly depreciating PCs.

Best answers
You can buy a much better laptop from somewhere like Dell's small business section + a coupon.

Best answers
Personally, I don't think laptops are worth anything more than 1$, but that's because I hate using laptops, and I hate buying hardware that's lagging behind for a lot more than a normal computer.

Anyway, looking at the specs of that laptop, I think you should punch her in the face for trying to rip you off.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
either that or headbutt her in the titties.

laptops are almost valueless the day you buy them now =/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom