Best answers
I made a new map, i found it very difficult cuz it was the first time i used a hull file and it caused some problems but ive worked that all out. This map is meant to have a competition, like some 1 on 1 fights. it contains an arena + an area where you can stand an watch the fight or something. I like it, and for a beginner in mapping i think i did a pretty job:p.

You can download it here: http://www.boomspeed.com/lamm/LaMM_Competition.gif --> download it and rename it to *.exe* and then execute it!!!!

If you first want to see a pic of the map, look at this: http://www.boomspeed.com/lamm/LaMM_Competition.jpg

I hope you guys are going to play it, cuz i'd love to play some 1 on 1 with someone on my map, cuz bots won't 1 on 1:p!!!

Best answers
okay,
first, very nice sig...good to know that there are people in these forums that hear good music!!
...but your site seems to be down!
and hey...I can read what youve written in *how is the language of the Netherlands called? sry dont know that in english* in your sig!
your language is similar to the germans. :)
oh yeah...the map: looks good considering this is one of your first maps. But you compiled without vis, didnt you?
cuz there are no shadows...

Best answers
looks a fine map for me could use it for my little LAN with .... (sorry i can't promote my clan ;) but thanks annyway :)

P.S. kom ook eens op onze forums kijken sah-clan.tk ;)

Best answers
thnx for the positive replys...but i did compile with vis and still it is way to bright...i dont know what went wrong cuz it should be a lot darker if you'll see the light_environment.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mine wont work?!?!

But nice map from the pic.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
not bad for a first try! i'll give you some stuff to improve on!
1.alot of the textures are streched out a bit too much, but its ok
2. try and make it large and interesting for the players, otherwise it will just get boring
3. i dont know what the cylinders are in the corner, try makin them into flood lights (large lights on sticks:S )
4.before you compile, make the max viewable distance a number bigger than your map, otherwhise you cannot see your enemy!
well, there not negetives, just some stuff the try and improve on! nice job anyways, better than my goddam maps, esf_deathpit,esf_deathpit2,esf_deathpool and -=tfw=-ruins ^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Were can I download some you your "gad damn" maps?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nobody want to upload em these days, spin never uploads things, no matter wht they are..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just send me a linkand I will decide if I will upload them.

Best answers
why do all your maps begin with death...are you some kind of satanist, or what? :devgrin: ;)

Best answers
Maby it's a clan name?? i don't care about map names i just look how cool they are :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Evil_T@xi
why do all your maps begin with death...are you some kind of satanist, or what? :devgrin: ;)
?????Do You Make Maps?????

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, well, im a goth, but thats not the point here ^_^
there called death pit most of the time cos its just like it says, an arena and a load of spikes that kill you below, deathpool is different, its an underwater arena, and deathpit2 just sux really, -=tfw=- ruins is good, was an attempt at a clan map, its ok, spacy and fun to play on, but i just cannot be bothered to upload em these days..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol! like i sed, im not uploadin it, and its not uploaded, so there aint no link!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sigh... cos i have nowhere to upload! now leave it at that! its not like anyone likes my maps anyway

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom