Ladies and gentlemen, I present the greatest game ever made

Force Pit Member
Best answers
5.4 so far =/

This game made me laugh so hard. <3 thanks for showing it to me.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No problem =)

7.5 for me. I gave up for now, too frustrating.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I cant even get 1 meter :| i suck

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I got to 20 something meters before my accidental backflip. It's easy enough if you hop on your knees.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
100.4 meters :\

rofl, i think that's the point. Don't worry, it took me like all night to get as far as 5 metres.
Took me less than 5min. o_O

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I ****ing hate that game. Piece of **** designed purely to piss you off. My hand and arm is covered with bitemarks now because it pissed me off so much. And half the time you fail you hear this voice go "Heh", like it's laughing at you for losing.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I ****ing hate that game. Piece of **** designed purely to piss you off. My hand and arm is covered with bitemarks now because it pissed me off so much. And half the time you fail you hear this voice go "Heh", like it's laughing at you for losing.
Calm down man, the game is hilarious.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
:-\ either that was sarcastic or the game really pisses you off. As mentioned above, please do relax .. It's only a game. Even I managed to get a hold of it a bit in a few minutes. If it starts to piss you off, stop playing the game ;). Don't continue with it.

JTM

Formerly Fatality
Best answers
Calm down, Fido. I personally think the game's pretty funny.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's funny alright! :) 2m was my best!

Edit!
After 10minutes:

Last edited:
Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Here's mine: (check attachment)

Attachments

Best answers
It's easy to cheat that thing.. just get into a position where one leg is stretched to the front and the other bent to the back, and then spasticate all over the keys and you move forward (at the speed of 0,1 every second or so, but still)

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's easy to cheat that thing.. just get into a position where one leg is stretched to the front and the other bent to the back, and then spasticate all over the keys and you move forward (at the speed of 0,1 every second or so, but still)
That's how i got to 30m :)
I got bored after that.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Haha, yup :D. It's very hard though to run with it and to keep it stable. I at least got to the end the easy way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom