l33t splash/layout :D

Best answers

splash i just made for the esf l33t community :-D crits/comments?

i think it turned out pretty nice myself :D (the color scheme follows the website so please dont tell me to change anything like that :S)

now for the layout :D

made this couple days ago for the l33t community :D this should be up and running soon (its sorta like an esf hangout spot)

[credit to robouk for helping me with the buttons on the layout]

Best answers
Note, that our sigs also match the website, which is truly awsome :p

Personally, im a huge fan of this color scheme. It looks just awsome, light blue works well that way :)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks c00, i might join it..

Best answers
i like the layout but i dont like the splash screen cuz you cant see gotenks very well so 8/10 for layout 6/10 for splash screen.

Best answers
GotenksOwnz said:
i like the layout but i dont like the splash screen cuz you cant see gotenks very well so 8/10 for layout 6/10 for splash screen.
?? u cant see gotenks very well?? u need glasses or sumptin? lol cuz its not that light

Best answers
Iz teh pwn :D Get on AIM BIOTCH! *cough* anywayz

The spash is kinda weird, and the layout reminds me of Amiga o_O but anywayz its cool. Maybe i'll join teh club :D

Best answers
ur not l33t enuff to join the club :D nah jkzz :D ur da coolest lmao *cough* wats amiga? :O and my aim is ****ed :(

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Am I uber 1337 3n0ugh t0 j0!nz0rz?

God I love talking like morons

btw: nice layout, and splash.

Retired
Best answers
looks nice, but there is no way i'm gonna visit that site when I have an headache. :)

its a bit bright and the banner on site is a bit plain. but that doesnt make it a bad site, I like it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom