owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey,

Well I made another sig I'm proud of this one I feel like I reached a new level in my skills but I'm gonna put it to the test with you guys :fight:

C&C please!

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow, what to say about this one, sometimes a lot of colour contrast is a good thing, unfortunately not here. I don't like how you went from a whitish yellow glow (left side) to a christmas red and green, then to a bright blue, this is IMHO a bad choice of contrast. I like the concept, don't think im putting you down, the design idea is nice, but I don't like the colours.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok thnaks dood I'll work on my Contrast and stuff. But Your right some of it is kinda weird but anyways I'll work on that ok. Anyways I dun midn if ya dun liek something with it just as logn as you have a reason :p

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Hmm..... Its certainly better than your other sigs. I can tell that you couldnt find a place for the name because you made that whole bright blue part of the sig. I dont think that part fits though. You should havent put that in. Other than that its good!!!

Best answers
i dont know when i see goku and buu like that it doesnt look right and its kinda dark i would just cut out buu and gohan

but than add a nice profile of a charecter in the corner

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
in my opinion, the background is too flashy, the boarder is to thick and its too big, but i do like the pic, so just make the background less flashy and shrink the boarder

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah them christmas colors dont look well

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ya ok thanks. I'll work on that. I didn't liek the xmas colours either

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
alot of people do this, when u have anime pics, alot of them, even the HQ ones, maybe dark and the colors faded, use hue/saturation, and maybe lighting renders, the background is not bad, but i really dont like the efx of it much, just looks like a mess

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok I'll fix that up and try that Hur/saturation thing. I got some stuff to work on (My friends band logo >_<) So I have to work on that.

More C&C would be nice. Later

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom