Kyo's New Ride [Dial-Up Warning - pics]

KyoKusanagi

K
After months of waiting I've finally gotten my new ride! Nothing too flash, its a 1998 Mitsubishi Magna Altera LS. Those from the US or Canada might recognise it as a Diamante.

Its got the 3 litre V6 manufacture in Australia with 141kw. Its not a fast car by any means taking a full 11 seconds to go from 0 - 100kmh (0 - 62mph) but damn, the top end is great.

[align=center]

[/align]

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dam I like that ride, gonna do any work on it?.

KyoKusanagi

K
Just some basic breathing mods - get the whole thing sounding and breathing nicer most likely Air Filter, CAI, 3 inch catback exhaust. I'd like to do a few suspension and handling mods to it aswell like tightened suspension, strut towers and anti sway bars.

I think for the first mod though I'm going to need a new headunit since this one doesn't play CDs :p

Best answers
Personally i donn't like magnas but you might be old so it might suit you. I was just about to get a 1992 bmw 318i but someone made a better offer. I'm looking for another one the same though.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I must say it looks pretty good.

The Headlights look good,and so does the front.Lower it a little more and maybe an Evil look on the lights ^^

Lol we need an Topic now "Post your Cars ^^"

KyoKusanagi

K
rofl Spider-Bite. I'm only 20! Magna's are good cars - theres just a stigma attached to them because of the earlier TM, TN and TP models with engine and gearbox problems.

I know they ain't the prettiest car to look at but hey, sometimes its not just about the looks :)

SSJGoku83 - thanks mate - I was wondering if I should do the whole evil eyes look on the headlights - might play around with photoshop and decide from there. Can't really lower the car too much - I park underground and theres a bit of a dip when I drive in and out of the carpark but I'd still like to see it dropped an inch.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
=O I just played around in Photshop too and gave my Car an Paintshop =O.
-
Ah too bad that there is always something in the way of lowering it, but experiment with the evil look eyes in PS cause they look tight. I would do some modding too but i got no money.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ew Mistubishi... yuck. But congrats on your new ride. Standard or Automatic? That is the question.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You sir, are everything that's wrong with the world. And by that I mean I wish I had a fly ride like that ;P Yeah my car sucks hardcore. I should post pics of it just so ppl can make fun of me ;P

-Karrde-

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chang Wufei said:
isnt the steering wheel supposed to be on the other side?
haha I'm quoting you for that. That gave me a good laugh. It's a european car.

They drive on the other side of the road, so the steering wheel is on the other side of the car. And for the record, watching an american (who's used to a regular car) is funny as hell to watch them try to shift gears with their other hand.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Or Australian car.

(I dunno jack **** about cars, so dont rape me)

IMO, i like the way it stands atm, a spoiler and one inch lowerage would serve you well.

In the looks department.

**** if i know anything, most 13 year olds dont.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thank god only England has the steering wheel on the right side ^^
When i would have to change the side now i think i would have crashed an other car by now. ^^

KyoKusanagi

K
Yeah I'm from Australia. So we have our wheel on the right hand side of the car. Same as England but not the same as Europe. I think most of Asia has their steering wheels on the right hand side.

I'm going to source a VRX Magna spoiler in the near future and possibly look at new rims though they're not high on the list of things to get first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom