KyoKusanagi Face Me

Best answers
heya KyoKusanagi, i want revenge for what happened earlier today, this time we fight here in fight club for everyone to see. Bring it.

*matrix style pose*

KyoKusanagi

K
You deluded fool, you couldn't evade my attacks let alone your own shadow. Are you that eager to die?

*Muay Thai Fighting Stance*

Best answers
just one request to whoever refs this, could the arena be in a massive battle, the old skool type with swords, arrows, horses, majic (kinda like a LOTR or warcraft feel), that is if its ok with you Kyo? (ill slap u down like i did in 3 corridors again :D)

KyoKusanagi

K
Thats fine with me - it doesn't matter where when or how you fight me - you are mine now! YOU BELONG TO ME!!! > _ <!

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LIEZ

I'll referee this battle, best of three rounds.

The venue will be the low lands of forumscant, where Ghengis Spam is attmpting to overun the forums and hear the lamentations of our women. o_O The Modiwans and the brave Zucchini Shock Troopers are putting up resistance.

Best answers
Madd rode along the outskits of the forums city wall, the sound of steal, screams and sabers in the air.
'It's already started' he thought to himself as he rounded the final corner. Blood and individual ASCII letters filled the battleground in front of him, Ghengis Spam's 10,000 strong army was laying siege to the city walls while the Modiwans and Zucchini Shock Troopers were desperately trying to hold them at bay.
"For honor and glory" he screamed as he rode into battle, he sought not the glory of slaying countless spammers but the honor that would come with defeating Ghengis's general Kyo.

In the midst of the battle he found his rival, standing self confidently, arms crossed over his chest, waiting for his opponent. Leaping from his horse with a flip and landing in one swift motion Madd Dog approached his enemy.

"I want revenge for what happened last time we fought..." Madd said in a low voice then beginning to raise it as he continued on, "This time we fight here in fight club for everyone to see, do you have any trash talk you wish to spit in my direction or shall we just get down to business". With these words Madd raised his sword, somewhat resembling that of the blade frostmorn, which crackled with electric blue light that started at the swords base and extended in both directions up the blade, and down his arms until it dispersed around his body.

KyoKusanagi

K
The flaming arrows of Ghengis Spam illuminated the dark moonless night sky, briefly showing the desperate state of Forumscant. The once thriving city was now no more than crumbling walls, "burninated" thatched roof cottages :D, a castle under siege and the corpses of brave Modiwans and Zucchini Shock Troopers filling the moat surrounding the city, turning the water a crimson red. Cannons destroying Forumscant's mediocre defences.

Meanwhile, Kyo was finishing off a few scouts who had ventured too far into the Forumscant compounds. A sickening rip was heard followed by a thud as Kyo tore the head off the unfortunate soldier. Kyo was dressed in golden armour which covered his entire body with a golden mask resembling that of a hawk. Picking up his katana and falchion, Kyo saw the large outline of a warrior known to many as Madd Dogg walking through the rubble where archer towers had stood moments earlier. Dressed in black Azure armour with the symbol of a snake emblazoned onto his cloak, Madd Dogg carried a ******* sword as a testament to his penchant for blood and beheading his opponents. Madd approached Kyo..."Kusanagi Kyo - I will destroy you, not for my lord Ghengis's purposes but for revenge...and for defeating my brother." Madd drew his giant blade, fresh blood dripping soaking the blade to its handle.

Kyo replied "Normally I would refuse to engage in battle with a mere scrub who claims to be a warrior - I will however honour this...your DYING WISH!" readying his hand over his Falchion attached to his back, the wind blowing back his long dark hair revealing his left eye glowing blood red.

The two prepared to fight to the death as the remaining Modiwans and Zucchini Shock Troops launched their last ditch effort to defend Forumscant against the approaching armies of Ghengis Spam.

Best answers
With their words of war spoken they both charged each other, Madd was first to strike, a heavy diagonal overhead swing that was met by Kyo's katana before his face, the force behind the swing staggered Kyo, but he responded quickly unleashing a fury of quick slashes that Madd struggled to defend himself from with his heavy blade. While he could easily smash through Kyo’s defenses given a clean open swing, Kyo would not give him the chance.

"Cant keep up with me can you?" Kyo mocks Madd playfully while he continues his flurry of swings.

Madd's anger was starting to build in him, he deflects Kyo’s blade once again but before Kyo can swing again Madd kicks him hard in his chest plate, forcing him back and surprising him for a split second, Madd took his chance and swung his sword overhead expecting it to come down on the weak spot of armor between the helmet and chest plate, only for his sword to meet Kyo's katana once again with a metallic sound that echoed through the battlefield.

Swords locked, they stared at each other, Madd had the advantage and was slowly bringing his blade frostmorn closer to his enemy...

"FIRE STORM" (Kyo's bio here ) Kyo screams out while he suddenly lets go of his katana and leaning to the side to avoid Madds attack, with the lean he pulls his right arm behind him for a split second, just enough time for Madd to realize what is about to happen. Kyo brings his fist forward, a trail of flames searing behind it and connects with Madd's black armor helmet splitting it in two while Madd himself flies back dazed, landing in a pool of blood face down.

Madd slowly comes back to reality and turn his head over to face Kyo, he sees that Kyo has his Katana raised, blade directly above his head. Too late to dodge it by normal means Madd is forced to expose one of his newly discovered abilities. Madd concentrates on the area behind Kyo and blinks as he goes for the kill shot. A blue white light envelopes him and he finds himself on the location he wanted, Springing to his feat still groggy from the previous hit he catches the priceless expression on Kyos face as he looks at his blade in the ground, where his enemy should have been.

"First the warden in 3 corridors and now this" Kyo mutters under his breath as he realized what just took place.

"Come on Kyo" Madd beckons him, "I'm right here, finish it now" Madd continues on with a slight hint of fear in his voice, as he knows that the battle is being pushed back to their location, and if it should reach them before this duel is finished that not only would he have to defend himself from Kyo but from the next wave of spammers attempting to break the defenses of the forums.

KyoKusanagi

K
Yeah this isn't a response post but i need to inform both Madd Dogg and Cuc that i won't be able to get on the net for the next few days as i will be extremely busy getting my stuff together for uni. I should be back on here on Sunday so ill continue it then. just thought id let you guys know

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thank you for the heads up, in case you haven't noticed you pulled number 3 at the rumble. So you will need to report there ASAP, and post your round and entrance (ignore Vejimaru's post) on your return.

KyoKusanagi

K
Circling one another the two lone warriors readied themselves, Madd with his ******* Sword held one handedly behind his right shoulder and Kyo with his right hand holding his Katana in its sheath at the ready. The flames of a city on fire shimmering off their armour. A crow landed briefly on their private battlefield for a moment that seemed to last a lifetime before taking flight again.

At that exact instant both Madd and Kyo charged towards each other, the clanging of their armour echoing off the remaining city walls. Madd was the first to strike, swinging the giant blade one handedly at Kyo's midsection. Kyo drew his blade 5 inches out of his sheath and blocked the incoming hit while forcing the blade forward. Sparks, flying off the blades in all directions, scorching both Madd and Kyo's armour. The immense impact from the hit staggered him slightly. Madd's blade which had been repelled by katana was now being swung in the opposite direction, using the momentum of the block to add speed and power to the strike.

As the blade speeded towards Kyo, he push kicked and draw cut in a single motion upwards at Madd's head. Madd recoiled back slightly and mocked "Is that all you've got? I'll snap that pansy blade of yours like a toothpick". Madd began to cackle but stopped with a gasp when his metal helmet sliding off his head in half, dropping to the ground. With the helmet went several locks of Madd's hair. "Thats going to cost you..." Madd muttered before delivering a quick combo catching Kyo off guard, a double spin kick (one connecting high, then low) followed by a headbutt. Gaining the upperhand, Madd floored Kyo with a spinning attack, hitting Kyo with the flat part of the blade, knocking the wind out of his sails.

Kyo was doubled over on his knees coughing blood when he heard the battle cries of the Zucchini Shock Troopers engaging the forces of Genghis Spam. Slowly crawling to his feet, encouraged by their bravery, Kyo sheathed his sword and summoned his inner chi - consuming his body in bright blue energy, swirling winds stirring up the leaves and dirt. Madd looked on somewhat confused but at the ready, holding his sword behind his back, double handed for the death blow.

"SENPUUZAN!!!" yelled Kyo unleashing a devestating flying slash attack at Madd, going over and behind him, hitting him in the back, causing blood to stain his cloak. Madd, stunned momentarily, was then sent into the castle wall with a double slash uppercut, hitting Madd in the midsection, causing the Azure armour to crumple inward and impair Madd's breathing.

Breathing heavily, Madd stood up slowly, back leaning against the wall. The dedication and fearlessness of the Zucchini Shock Troopers and Modiwans was evident as several outposts previously under Genghis's control fell back into Forumscant hands. Knowing this, Madd one handedly, Madd ripped the now damaged armour off his body laughing maniacally, dropping the heavy metal plate to the ground with a clang. Kyo drew his falchion and stood at the ready awaiting the next attack.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like Kyo's round better. It seems a bit cleaner in style. That was a good round guys, on to round 2.

Best answers
This mean that im on teh spammers side now dont it, dam u kyo for winning :p well here goes
-----------------------------------------------------

The two fighters again were at a tense standoff, slowly the ground began to vibrate and the sound of distant screams filled the air, the ground began to tremor harder with each passing second as did the angry distant war cry.

“Do you hear that Kyo” Madds voice began to pick up when realizing what it ment, “Genghis has sent in another wave to flood your pathetic city, they’re heading this way, this is your last chance to escape”

With these words the army comprised of over 5000 foot spammers, with their light armor and rigid spam blades charged over the hill, trampling everything in their path. Kyo’s eyes grew wide with fright as only the very best blades man could ever hope of coming out of that battle alive.

Kyos eyes were not the only ones to have grown wide in fear, from behind him in the city itself he could hear many thousands of feet running from what would have been the city centre towards the outer wall where Genghis’ troops were about to assault.

Madd attempts to charged around Kyo in hopes of getting around his foe so that he could retreat back towards the spam troopers and away from the near certain stop where the impending clash of armies would happen, Kyo saw this early blocked his path.

“Finish this coward” Kyo taunted Madd, time was running out, he knew the modiwans and shock troopers would mop up the spam troopers with ease leaving Madd outnumbered and outclassed.

Madd swung his sword overhead, which Kyo easily blocked leaving them both face to face, blades meeting between them, A lone arrow from the spam forces dug itself into the ground beside them, and the cries of the two forces so loud that no other sound could be heard, the battle was upon them. Madd springs off his feet, vaulting himself over Kyo before delivering a swift kick into his back making him falter, Madd falling back a few meters was met with the first line of spam troopers, who overtook him quickly and clashed head on with the modiwans who began cutting them into pieces with their glowing ban sabers, within seconds troops were everywhere, there was no distinct front line, just swords and sabers clashing in every direction, Madd begun fighting his way through the battle looking to finish his opponent.

“Behind you” came a loud battle cry as Kyo lunged at him, coming out of nowhere, his blade piercing Madds armor and gashing him on the shoulder, quickly following up with a horizontal swing towards Madds unprotected neck, raising his blade barly in time, Madd deflects the swing and kicks Kyo desperately in the chest plate attempting to bring some distance between them, Kyo responds with a swift upward swing of his katana, leaving a shallow gash running up the side of Madds face.

Blood began filling his eyes as Kyo had been distracted by a foot soldier who had tried to run him through, Kyo easily deflected his blade and ran his katana through the spammers lightly armored belly before turning back to Madd.

“End game…” Kyo muttered as he charged the weakened Madd Dog.
Madd raised his blade for his last stand.

KyoKusanagi

K
(continuing on from my last post)

...when suddenly the ground on which Madd and Kyo were standing began to shake. Looking over his shoulder, Kyo was astounded to find yet another wave of Genghis Spam's forces charging towards the shattered remnants of the city, looking to eliminate the remaining resistance forces.

"Kyo..." spat Madd through his blood filled mouth. Pushing himself off the wall Madd then readied his sword and let out a blood curdling battlecry. Crimson flames erupting from the ground like an active volcano engulfed Madds' massive figure before disappearing all together. causing Kyo to lose sight of Madd all together. But before Kyo could comprehend what he had just seen, he sensed the presence of immense power.

Turning around he met the fist filled gauntlet of Madd right in the chest knocking the wind out of him, following up with a giant uppercut hitting Kyo under the chin, the force from the blow lifted Kyo off the ground, sending him flying several feet back. Wasting no time Madd leaped after him, holding his sword double handed over his head for the deathblow. Just as the blade met with Kyo's neck, an arrow shot from the darkness pierced Madd's left arm causing him to let go of his sword and land just a few feet away from a groggy and dazed Kyo.

Pulling the arrow from his forearm, Madd was rushed by a small scout group sent by the Zuchini Shock Troopers. Smiling to himself, Madd stood his ground holding his sword at his side, beckoning the scouts to attack. As the first few footmen engaged Madd, they were swept from their feet with a spin slash attack. Those lucky enough to be hit with the side of the blade died instantly, where those hit with the tip were cleaved in half at the waist, causing a fountain of blood to spurt everywhere.

Woken by what he thought was rain, Kyo wiped his face only to find his hand covered in blood, unaware of whose blood it was. Using his Katana to help him to his feet he noticed that Madd was occupied with the last few members of the now mainly dead and dismembered scout group.

Rushing towards Madd with Katana and Falchion in hand, the head of a footman went flying past Kyo, somehow still screaming. With the sound of death ringing in his ears, Kyo threw his Falchion at Madd hoping to distract him. Madd, having just finished with the last scout, heard the blade flying through the air and swatted it away with his sword.

While Madd was defending against the projectile, Kyo baseball slided at Madd's feet, tripping the massive warrior over, sending him to the ground with a crunch. Kyo sprang to his feet while Madd recovered from the surprise attack and closed in to take advantage of his confused opponent. Swinging his sword at Madd, Kyo ripped a surface cut on Madd's chest causing him to double over. Then in a swift movement, Kyo bashed Madd over the back of the head with the handle of his sword and then delivered a Muay Thai jumping knee,shattering Madd's nose.

Reeling back with pain, Madd staggered slightly before regaining his composure and raising his sword towards the night sky. Clutching his sword tight, Kyo dashed towards Madd for yet another attack but was stopped dead in his tracks by an underhanded tactic. Madd had thrown a pouch blinding powder as Kyo was running in. Madd's eyes glimmered red revealing for a brief instance, his true identity.

"Madd you BASTARD! No true warrior would use such a tactic to win." yelled Kyo. "BAH! Little MAGGOT! It matters not how one wins, be it 'Death and Decay' :)P) or blinding powder . It is your honour and loyalty that shall bring about your death and the victory of Lord Genghis!"

Rubbing his eyes, Kyo tried to regain his vision but to no avail. All he could hear was the thumping footsteps off Madd, growing louder and louder...

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I judged this yesterday, but the forum ate my post.

Kyo wins due to better flow and lack of verb tense confusion.

Good rounds Madd, you just need to polish up your game a bit.

Best answers
yeah my sentances that words form can be front to back at times :p gg kyo, i still own u in warcraft thoe :D

KyoKusanagi

K
Ok i'm gonna beat your ass down....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"This is the end!!! Now Die!" yelled Madd as he closed in on Kyo. Starting to spin towards Kyo, Madd held his sword by the base and began a whirlwind attack to tear Kyo in half. As his blade drew closer to Kyo's body, Madd noticed something was wrong...

Kyo was no longer blinded. Instead to Madd's disbelief, Kyo was charging up his burning fist attack. Unable to stop due to the momentum of the spin, Madd widened his eyes in horror as he met his impending doom.

Just inches before the blade made impact with Kyo, he made his move. Kyo slipped inbetween the rotation and delivered the burning fist attack which met with a sickening thud in Madd's stomach.

Stunned and coughing thick black blood, Madd was finished but Kyo had one last trick left up his sleeve.

"This time...there are no ankhs to save you..." mocked Kyo. Madd weakened and unable to answer, grunted. "Now...I'll show you the real power of the Kusanagis'!"

Surrounding himself with a dark red aura, the sky turned black, and soon nothing could be seen, except the demon red eyes of Kyo speeding towards Madd. Madd felt the aura of Kyo infront of him and then...a moment of silence before.

A bloody death cry ringing out into the night. The rage of Madd's past sins coming back to punish him. 10,000 pummelling fists and feet making contact with Madd's massive frame. As the last hit made impact a bright flash of light lit up the entire night sky, before fading back to normal.

The light slowly returned to normal to reveal the battleground where Kyo stood, and bruised and battered Madd lay crumpled on the ground, hanging on to his life by a thread.

Giving Madd only a disgusted glance, Kyo turned away and spoke, "I spared your life not out of mercy, but to give you the chance of revenge. Come and find me when you relearn the art of fighting."

With that, Kyo walked off into the distance to await the next battle in solitary reflection and meditation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom